watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stewards H5/H6

Started by ffccaz, April 15, 2015, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffccaz

Anyone know why the stewards were checking everyone's season tickets upon entering H5 and H6

H4usuallysitting

They probably couldn't believe we'd paid to watch this pile of wotsit

Rudolph

I think it might have been down to the question put on here the other day about cheaper season tickets at the sides and moving to the good seats (a term used loosely after tonight).  A sort of "don't be getting any ideas" type of thing.

Andy S

Yes also noticed a dog at the hammy end. Never seen that before. Was he sniffing for drugs? The players looked like they were on something in the first half and the fans needed something by the end

VicHalomsLovechild

The dog was at the Wigan game too. Three cops standing just past the turnstiles were eagerly looking for someone tonight.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on April 16, 2015, 01:40:14 AM
The dog was at the Wigan game too. Three cops standing just past the turnstiles were eagerly looking for someone tonight.

I think they were looking for a Bus Driver.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wolf

Quote from: Andy S on April 16, 2015, 12:29:57 AM
Yes also noticed a dog at the hammy end. Never seen that before. Was he sniffing for drugs? The players looked like they were on something in the first half and the fans needed something by the end

Anti-pyro dog. Or pro-sausage dog. They multi-task.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Egham Fulham

There was a dog at the Putney end as well. Good job they weren't sniffing at the end as the chicken balti I had made me fart as I went out of the ground ! This is Egham Fulham ex Egham White posting btw

Berserker

There often is a pyro dog in the Putney end
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.