watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

end of season thoughts

Started by nose, May 02, 2015, 02:15:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthIslandWhite

I was far more disappointed last year looking out at the pitch at The Britannia as we walked off knowing we were done.  That was only slightly worse than this mess.

My fear is that tis will be the "New Normal" or the next several seasons.  Mid to low table in the Championship until death do us part.

I see Fulham remaining in football Purgatory for a very long time.
There is only one Fulham Football Club.

nose

you can agree or disagree with me on various issues and i am always happy to debate
but
as i put in the original post

'i have zero confidence we will be better next season.....  there is nothing to suggest we will.... i heard all the good words before....  terrible and disgraceful the sudden demise and it has nothing to do with MAF, anyone that suggests that has to explain why we can't defend this season.'

that is the most terrible thing i have ever thought... i usually am full of optimism we can put things right..... at the moment i have no confidence.

if asked about kit i would say if he he is kept he will have my 100% backing but if i was in charge i would have to make a change... the last two games team selection were an abomination... there was no effort to start work for nnext season.... i would have only used players i knew would be here next season... ruiz, rodders and one or two others would have been left at home and perhaps the worst of all

our most talented player of all is in twente...... kit just had to find a way to use the fantastically gifted chris david..... we saw him once and he was top class... but under felix.... perhaps if he was given a proper chance he might knuckle under and join in properly but if you are that talented and not being given a run out ever then no wonder he may be upset.... the others are cart horses in comparison... i would be unhappy in his place

HV71

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 03, 2015, 01:29:53 AM
My fear is, that the season may be over, but the worst is not over.
If the present regime stays, we are in danger of being relegated next season.
Because there is very little evidence to suggest that the present Manager has the ability to rebuild, prepare coach and organise and Lead a squad that will improve the fortunes of Fulham FC next season.
So in the absence of any major changes, we may have to prepare ourselves for further depressing times, which may see this club drop line a stone.
This may sound dramatic, but any activity in the next three months has to be orchestrated by good judgement, something this club has been lacking in recent times.
Therefore. The next 12 weeks or so will be defining for for Fulhams shirt and long term aspirations. Let's hope the wise men of Fulham FC make wise judgements.
It's still very much worrying times. But that can change with the right people in the right jobs. On and off the field, within the constraints of FFP. 

Amen Woolly

SG

I too have no faith in the club's hierarchy making the right decisions any longer. Shambles of a season and I can't see it improving next season. Given the resources available to the club we should be pushing for promotion but I won't hold my breath.

snarks

This is part of the joy of following a football club, the ups the downs, the downs even further, the can we get any lower, yet the eternal optimism that something will click and that next season like everyone else in the division Fulham start with 0 points and lots of ambition.

This season for me is the beginning of the new chapter that starts Fulham's climb from the depths