watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St. Andrews White

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

St. Andrews White

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Craven Mad

Jazz isn't as bad as many on here seem to think..

St. Andrews White

Not even, we could easily spend the £500,000 quoted better elsewhere

westcliff white

i wasn't overwhelmed by Grimmer last season, hopefully he improves, the same can be said of my view of Richards as well as in I wasn't overwhelmed
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Wearethewhites

Typical case of: Jobs for the "Boyoh's"

Very uninspiring if true..

Mince n Tatties

grandad

Richards enjoyed a successful spell on loan at Fulham last season, making 14 appearances at Craven Cottage, and Kit Symons had made him one of his top targets this summer.

Hardly a successful spell.

This sums up our ambition if he is a top target. Who the hell are the others.
Where there's a will there's a wife

WestCountryWhite

Sorry but Grimmer has atleast one rash poorly timed challenge in the box every game in his locker. Not sure what people see in him other then he's ours. Jazz on the other hand I thought acquitted himself well.

Jamie88

We do not need Richards, he is so unbelievably average an offers absolutely nothing imo. It would be a waste of money and if this is to be our first signing then frankly I give up ever holding out hope for a promising transfer window whilst we still have certain people making decisions at the club.

MJG

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on June 10, 2015, 01:08:52 PM
Sorry but Grimmer has atleast one rash poorly timed challenge in the box every game in his locker. Not sure what people see in him other then he's ours. Jazz on the other hand I thought acquitted himself well.
You would not have said that about Richards if you saw his appalling rash tackles against Watford at their place.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: MJG on June 10, 2015, 01:18:03 PM
You would not have said that about Richards if you saw his appalling rash tackles against Watford at their place.

I was there but that was one game. How many pens did Grimmer concede and how many should he have had? I remember Bournemouth away where he conceded one and should have another two if my memory serves me correct

MJG

Quote from: WestCountryWhite on June 10, 2015, 01:20:05 PM

I was there but that was one game. How many pens did Grimmer concede and how many should he have had? I remember Bournemouth away where he conceded one and should have another two if my memory serves me correct
I dont know how many, you tell me as its the stat you have brought up?

Pie and mash

Richards is very much a Kit signing, completely underwhelming and out of his depth in this division

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: MJG on June 10, 2015, 01:22:28 PM
Quote from: WestCountryWhite on June 10, 2015, 01:20:05 PM

I dont know how many, you tell me as its the stat you have brought up?

I'm not trying to start an argument with you but you are being far to over protective over Grimmer.

We will conceivably be left with one right back someone who can play in this league on either side for 500k is a bargain and will do little to effect the transfer budget that will be utilised elsewhere

Not seeing the down side of

westcliff white

Not sure MJG is defending Grimmer just saying he thinks Richards is a little rash with tackles and maybe we can do better
Every day is a Fulham day

HamsterWheel

Jazz is a great name though, perhaps that is what Kit sees in him.
I think the lad has potential.

WestCountryWhite

Haha you wanted me to tell you how many pens but you are busy asking the twittersphere if anyone knows. Does it really matter? I think Grimmer is rash you think Richards is rash. Let's shake hands and move on