more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 30, 2015, 10:23:41 AM
Someone's posted the old Rhodes to fulham post again this window.....
Sorry to say that was myself and another fan last night playing games.

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on June 30, 2015, 10:34:44 AM

On facebook?

DevonFFC

All over twitter, apprentlaly taggart  plus 1 Mil for rhodes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

MJG

Quote from: FFC1987 on June 30, 2015, 10:37:03 AM

On facebook?
On twitter, last night. Absolutely nothing in it

But I would love it to be true, massive fan of Rhodes and Blackburn will sell for right offer.

FFC1987

Quote from: MJG on June 30, 2015, 10:42:03 AM
Quote from: FFC1987 on June 30, 2015, 10:37:03 AM

On facebook?
On twitter, last night. Absolutely nothing in it

But I would love it to be true, massive fan of Rhodes and Blackburn will sell for right offer.

I just saw someone post it on Facebook....look what you've started!!!

westcliff white

thats funny MJG, I saw your tweet. someone has added taggert and started to run  with it LOL
Every day is a Fulham day

jimmyc19

Toby Ward-Smith

Sky sports reporting that Jazz Richards will have his Fulham medical today with the deal lookin likely to now go through.

DevonFFC

We have made a 2nd bid for mcdonald £1.25m

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

westcliff white

Ollie where is that news from? I had heard that Wolves wanted 3.5 million for him, admittedly that was just internet and twitter noise.

SKSW6

Quote from: westcliff white on July 01, 2015, 01:10:47 PM
Ollie where is that news from? I had heard that Wolves wanted 3.5 million for him, admittedly that was just internet and twitter noise.

Just seen this as well. It's from a bloke called John Percy who's a Midlands reporter for the Telegraph. Looks like we're playing hardball as there's only a year left on his contract.

MJG

John Percy a midlands reporter for the Daily Telegraph

westcliff white

thats a good source then, hope we do play hard ball, others do with us all the time

ffc73

£3.5m?  Is that not what we reportedly paid for Cairney?

If so maybe Wolves may want the same simply because we have allegedly already paid that amount

westcliff white

difference is Cariney had 2 years in his deal i believe this lad is in  his last year now.

Hopefully he wants to come to us and that forces Wolves hand

ffc73

Agreed Westcliff, just thinking out aloud about how Wolves may have arrived at a figure

Hopefully McDonald's head is turned, Wolves negotiate and we reach circa £2.375m being halfway between their £3.5m and our £1.25m

cmg

It would seem there is quite a bit of business still to be done.
The Club website has updated the player profiles and the First Team is as expected (includes Amo and 'the Departed', Bryan and Mitro). The u21 squad consists of just 10 faces, which looks even skinnier when you consider that Rodak, Donnelly and Cole were with the First Team yesterday, Arthurworrey is out of contract but 'still in discussion' and Passley has been officially released. The u18s hasn't been updated.

On the subject of Passley, it seems his misdemeanours were forgiven by Portsmouth and he was in the team immediately after his suspension. He then received what seemed to be a bad injury which rendered him unconscious and out for the rest of the season. Hopefully he is now fully recovered.
Can an injured player be released?

We would seem to need more players although, of course, plenty of the First Teamers are still qualified for u21.  Personally, besides being much too old, I already carry too much scar tissue courtesy of playing against various Police sides to be keen on turning out next week.

MJG

Quote from: cmg on July 01, 2015, 02:09:39 PM
It would seem there is quite a bit of business still to be done.
The Club website has updated the player profiles and the First Team is as expected (includes Amo and 'the Departed', Bryan and Mitro). The u21 squad consists of just 10 faces, which looks even skinnier when you consider that Rodak, Donnelly and Cole were with the First Team yesterday, Arthurworrey is out of contract but 'still in discussion' and Passley has been officially released. The u18s hasn't been updated.

On the subject of Passley, it seems his misdemeanours were forgiven by Portsmouth and he was in the team immediately after his suspension. He then received what seemed to be a bad injury which rendered him unconscious and out for the rest of the season. Hopefully he is now fully recovered.
Can an injured player be released?

We would seem to need more players although, of course, plenty of the First Teamers are still qualified for u21.  Personally, besides being much too old, I already carry too much scar tissue courtesy of playing against various Police sides to be keen on turning out next week.
You can almost see some of the younger ones who have been released being asked back if they have not found a team..just to make up the numbers.

Bracken White

Arthurworrey has signed a 1-yr extension to his contract & has been loaned back out to Yeovil.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique