Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

os5889 mkII

@OsmithFFC

SKSW6

Quote from: os5889 mkII on August 21, 2015, 11:08:10 AM
Nottingham Forest, Fulham and Bolton all chasing Crystal Palace winger Sullay Kaikai on loan. http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/08/21/forest-fulham-and-bolton-eye-palaces-kaikai/

Spent last season on loan in league 2. Would prefer to give George Williams the chance when he's fully back form injury.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

os5889 mkII

Quote from: westcliff white on August 21, 2015, 12:03:23 PM
Maloney to hull apparently

That's handy, Bruce has just said he's about to get an attacker deal over the line.

Means we can hold out hope for Gayle, somewhat forlorn though one suspects.
@OsmithFFC

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Barry@ENF on August 20, 2015, 09:41:12 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 20, 2015, 08:11:48 PM
Quote from: FulhamStu on August 20, 2015, 08:06:07 PM
Quote from: Holders on August 20, 2015, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 20, 2015, 07:58:27 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on August 20, 2015, 05:38:11 PM
Tony Khan ‏@TonyKhan  14m14 minutes ago
It's official! Welcome @timream5 of @ussoccer #USMNT to @FulhamFC! This is great news for FFC, and there will be more great news coming soon

I love the way this is almost universally ignored. Still I am looking forward to some great news.

If this is correct, it's encouraging and welcome communication. Let's hope we aren't disappointed.
Why would TK say this is there was not every chance of more better players coming in.   2 more players another CB and quick striker and goalscorer and we will have a good squad that should challenge and Kit will have absolutely no excuses to lack of positive results.  MF has been significantly improved.  Defence currently slightly better once Garbut returns.  Up front we are weaker, but that was not the problem last season.  A quick forward will give us much better balance.
someone spotted on tiff that in the Ream interview,  Ream himself suggests that some more money might be spent
I do not want to rain on the parade, but Ream's comments are open to interpretation - he could be referring to the window as a whole. You might imagine too that during the signing process he would have been told about all the players to whom we are talking.

As to relying on a Khan quote, well, need I say more?

Of course, like everyone else, I will be F5'ing; but more in hope than expectation.

Yep that was my worry too. It could refer to the players already signed but I read it as more to come. Sincerely hope so, he does sound like Rigg may have told him that Fulham looking to spend big and as you say that Tony Khan snippet might be nothing but im hoping it gives weight to that.

os5889 mkII

Eisfeld gone to Bochum. official.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/21/eisfeld-seals-bochum-switch

Eisfeld Seals Bochum Switch

Fulham can confirm that midfielder Thomas Eisfield has sealed a permanent switch to German side Vfl Bochum.

A 2014 summer signing from Arsenal, Eisfeld made seven appearances for the Whites last term before joining Bochum on loan for the remainder of the campaign in February. The German now returns to Bochum, who currently top 2. Bundesliga, on a permanent basis.

Everyone at Fulham would like to wish Thomas all the best for his future career
@OsmithFFC

God The Mechanic

Quote from: os5889 mkII on August 21, 2015, 01:06:06 PM

And he got more of a send off than Ruiz did, despite only being at the club for half a season or so.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: os5889 mkII on August 21, 2015, 01:06:06 PM

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/21/eisfeld-seals-bochum-switch

Eisfeld Seals Bochum Switch

Fulham can confirm that midfielder Thomas Eisfield has sealed a permanent switch to German side Vfl Bochum.

A 2014 summer signing from Arsenal, Eisfeld made seven appearances for the Whites last term before joining Bochum on loan for the remainder of the campaign in February. The German now returns to Bochum, who currently top 2. Bundesliga, on a permanent basis.

Everyone at Fulham would like to wish Thomas all the best for his future career

nice message by the club.  good luck to him. didn't make the grade here and now frees up some wage costs.

Lighthouse

Bournemouth stepping up interest in Gayle. Gossip
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

they have signed a fair few forward players haven't they?

fulhamben

Bournemouth have bid for palaces Murray. So maybe nothing in the Gayle rumour. That said what are the odds of them selling both. Would of thought it would be one or the other
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Riverside

Just checking shirt numbers
Ream has been given 13

Go of the 11 - 5 and 7 have not been allocated yet .......

Mhbruce

Quote from: Riverside on August 21, 2015, 03:03:04 PM
Just checking shirt numbers
Ream has been given 13

Go of the 11 - 5 and 7 have not been allocated yet .......
5 is probably being saved until we know if amorebieta stays

westcliff white

westcliff white

When ever I watch sky sports transfer centre they never say we are linked to Dunk, they normally get most of these things right

Swiss72

Swiss72

Newcastle is interested in Abdenour from Monaco is they can unload Williamson (Sky). So they might not be in for Dunk after all.

westcliff white

Steve McClaren says Newcastle unlikely to make anymore signings

KP_FFC

dunk, a pacey striker and a new manager will be good

Oakeshott

"dunk, a pacey striker and a new manager will be good"

Agreed. My priority would be manager first, then striker, then Dunk. (A good manager will be able to blend Ream and either Burn or Hutchinson into a decent partnership.)