more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwiwaka

Quote from: God The Mechanic on August 31, 2015, 03:45:29 PM
Plumain has joined Red Star in France for a year on loan.  The culling of our youth continues!

What? It's a good move for both. If he won't be in our first team, it's better he plays good competitive first team football than for the development squad.

mike_corkcity12

Quote from: kiwiwaka on August 31, 2015, 03:56:10 PM
Plumain has joined Red Star in France for a year on loan.  The culling of our youth continues!

What? It's a good move for both. If he won't be in our first team, it's better he plays good competitive first team football than for the development squad.
Plumain is 20. Another year at under 21 level will not benefit him. 1st team football will, even if it is in the French second divison.

kiwiwaka

That's one signing today - 3 year deal for Fredericks. Not gonna pretend I've ever much of him play (that i've taken notice of, anyway).

westcliff white

I am hoping that Fredericks wasn't one of the 3 we have heard about, hoping they are Spearman, Mancienne and a striker with non of our first teamers leaving
Every day is a Fulham day

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: fulhamben on August 31, 2015, 01:51:03 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 31, 2015, 01:48:00 PM
Been reported that Fulhams asking price for Dembele is putting French clubs off.
It's sad that we even have an asking price

A club might have an 'asking price' just to scare off those that enquire.

But we also have to remember that Dembele has yet to sign a new contract so that he has put himself in the market and we may have to get what value we can for him.

Mac_21

Do we really need both Stearman and Manciene? With Ream just signed I would play him and Stearman. We would be better off signing one of the two, a striker and a rapid winger.

westcliff white

Quote from: westcliff white on August 31, 2015, 04:10:06 PM
I am hoping that Fredericks wasn't one of the 3 we have heard about, hoping they are Spearman, Mancienne and a striker with non of our first teamers leaving
for me they are both needed, would mean after Garbutt  (and Husbands leaves unless we extend the loan) that we have 2 players who can cover at left back in Mancienne and Ream

mike_corkcity12

Really hope Stearman isn't playing us in the hope of getting a contract rise at Wolves

westcliff white

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 31, 2015, 04:19:18 PM
Really hope Stearman isn't playing us in the hope of getting a contract rise at Wolves
Don't think he can be it was wolves decision to sell, Jackett said as much

mkras99

Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko   8m8 minutes ago
Forest want 2.5m for Michael Mancienne. Fulham not at that number.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: mkras99 on August 31, 2015, 04:33:30 PM
Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko   8m8 minutes ago
Forest want 2.5m for Michael Mancienne. Fulham not at that number.

You can't believe these twitter statements but if true for goodness sake Fulham. No wonder we take so long. I don't think Forest are being unreasonable at all with that valuation.

You either want him or you dont
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

God The Mechanic

Quote from: kiwiwaka on August 31, 2015, 03:56:10 PM

I didn't say it wasn't a good move.

mike_corkcity12

mike_corkcity12

Rhodes is on 40k a week with Blackburn so that will be a very tough deal to broker as it would break our wage cap (I think)

westcliff white

Apparently we are looking to loan hooper, suppose similar to what we wanted with gayle

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

mike_corkcity12

@JM_Aulas "Il y a une discorde avec le club mais pour nous Bako Koné est un joueur de @FulhamFC" #teamOL #Mercato

Lyon president says that he considers Kone a Fulham player. Fifa to decide according to White Noise on twitter.

Craven Mad

Kone situation looking strange. Lyon saying papers are signed and he's our player, we're saying deal's off...

Looks like it could go to the lawyers!

mike_corkcity12

17:43  BREAKING: Jean-Michel Aulas threatens action against Fulham
Jean-Michel Aulas has threatened to take Fulham to FIFA for going back on an agreement for the transfer of Bakary Kone.

The outspoken Frenchman has claimed:

"There was a disagreement with the club, but for us Kone is a Fulham player."

fulhamben

Quote from: Craven Mad on August 31, 2015, 05:49:52 PM
Kone situation looking strange. Lyon saying papers are signed and he's our player, we're saying deal's off...

Looks like it could go to the lawyers!
here we go. Bet this stops us signing stearman
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.