News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

****RESULTS***Who should stay and who should go poll?

Started by MJG, May 03, 2015, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Heres another survey, who should stay and who should go for next season.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XZR22TN

The Rock

I found it very difficult to keep most of the squad.

Basically, we need to keep the Top 11 + the best of the youth and bring in 11 better players to create competition for places.

The Rock

I also found that by doing this the problem is not in attack, but clearly defence.

Artful Dodger

Excuse me Sir, I am stuck on question 1!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Mince n Tatties

WestCountryWhite

I to found keeping more then half very difficult.

My summer shopping list remains at a quality gk, two centre backs, a left back, two centre midfielders, a left winger a right winger and a forward. Not much to ask for....

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Artful Dodger

There were genuinely only 2 attackers, 2 midfielders and 2 defenders I would keep for the 1st eleven - the rest either we get rids or keep as squad players and half decent back up. We really need 5 or 6 quality players this summer to mount a promotion push and hope LVC stays fit.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

MJG

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 03, 2015, 04:35:07 PM
when do we get the answers
Once i get a decent number of answers over next day or so I'll publish them

Lighthouse

Yeah well after looking at those names. I am even further from being convinced it was anything but a struggling squad.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SG

I would be letting 15 go and that is saying don't know for several of the younger players

Southcoastffc

Blimey - even with that number of midfielders you can see that area is a HUGE problem.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JIMMY D

Wow we had a terrible team. Sacked half the players. We will need 9+ next season.

St Eve

HatterDon

Done. Several of the players who disappointed me this season I voted to keep. Why? Because I think a lot of them grew over the course of the season and, I believe that if they had a chance to work with more experienced players on a regular basis, they'd grow by leaps and bounds.

The one thing that guaranteed a poor record this year was gutting our squad over last summer. While we needed to do it then, we don't need to do it now. If you are voting every player who isn't ready for the Premier League to leave, you're missing the point.

just sayin'
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

filham

Our squad is too big, Kit has some hard pruning to do especially if he is to make room for new players of quality.

filham

Our squad is too big, Kit has some hard pruning to do especially if he is to make room for new players of quality.

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: filham on May 04, 2015, 03:28:27 PM

I'm not sure it's going to be hard to prune tye vast majority of it although some won't have any takers I'm sure.