watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hugo Rodallega

Started by @jolslover, May 04, 2015, 08:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@jolslover

Short video I put together as a thank you for Rodallegas time at Fulham. Has all his goals from this season
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrDkMcSi9w4&feature=youtu.be
I'll miss you Hugo
STH H3

westcliff white

will b a short video then lol ;)
Every day is a Fulham day

Woolly Mammoth

Have you also got a video of the ones he missed, which will probably take far longer to compile.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ToodlesMcToot

Has he left already?

Or, is this based upon the assumption that he won't be re-signed.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

@jolslover

The latter, I assume he wont renew his contract
STH H3

Rhys Lightning 63

We may knock him, but winners against Brighton, Leeds and Birmingham were worth 6 points and CRUCIAL in our survival
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Artful Dodger

Have to say, I think he really missed LVC in the second half of the season as how many of those goals were set up by him? As a finisher, I would still pick him ahead of Woodrow but sadly, outside the box, he has no touch, doesn't hold it up and seems to have lost the ability to jump this year. If he goes, we should be able to bring in someone whose all round game is better.
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Stefano Okaka Chuka

I will never understand people bashing Rodders. I actually hope he stays.
She's a Flamenco girl
and dancing is her life
she said stay with me, stay with me
Viva el Fulham!

Friendsoffulham

This was Tweeted to Hugo, who has favored it, and now shared amongst his followers.

@jolslover

Cheers Friends Of Fulham. Glad to see the vid getting love
STH H3

MJG

I suggest people watch the 70 goals we scored this season and your see how much he was involved in a lot of them.

H4usuallysitting

Another one we need to get off the wage bill

love4ffc

Hugo IMHO is an ok striker for the CL.  He is a fantastic reliable striker?  No.  Think we can do better for less wages. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 04, 2015, 08:58:07 PM
Have you also got a video of the ones he missed, which will probably take far longer to compile.

lol...

Sgt Fulham

Woah what's with the hate for Rodallega on this thread? Sure he may not be the perfect striker but he always gave his all and is one of the players who actually seems to care for the club.

westcliff white

he did give his all your correct, but for me anyway, his finishing was woeful for a striker.

Care for the club, again not so sure think he was more looking for himself to be playing, I know he got upset when taken off when Rene was in charge, but I seem to remember him being all over the Colombian press moaning that he wasn't being shown respect, it was more about for me him not scoring enough goals. I was hoping the championship would be his level and his goals along with Ross's would give us an advantage this season, alas it wasn't to be.

cant fault his effort but isnt a championship striker let alone a CL striker as someone above posted (unless I misread that comment)

MJG

He's good enough to be a championship striker and proved that this year. The real problem came when he was out of form and instead of being dropped Symons tried to play him through it,  and it didn't work.
Our best football this season was with him,  McCormack,  Ruiz and LVC all together.

westcliff white

As I said started well then had a bad patch, agree Symons should have dropped him earlier.

Harold Shand

Up to a few weeks ago he was 3rd in the division for assists.

snarks

I rate Hugo, but he needs to be in the right system to make things work for him. Which following LVC's injury he rarely was.

Regardless of the chances he missed, he always puts in the effort and is not scared to keep trying. He never hides even when it would be easy for him to.