more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our manager next year ...

Started by colinwhite, May 08, 2015, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roberty

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 09, 2015, 12:27:36 AM
Thank goodness. A totally original thread with something new to say on Kit Symons. For a minute I thought the 324 threads that preceded this one would be the last we would ever read on the subject.

I for one am sick of the club not coming out and saying that they are going to employ Kit or an man with a health problem or a man with little more experience and little experience of bringing and signing players than Kit has.

The fans deserve to speculate and say the same things over and over again until the club can be bothered to tell us what they may have already told us but I was too busy speculating to bother to read it.

I so agree with you - if you need to pass wind - it is better out
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Jonaldiniho 88

I think kit is in. My opinion is no longer relevant as I have agreed to not mention it again. I no longer care as what is IS. I think the kit out and ins should just wait and see. I've given in to whoever starts deserves support no? Those that do or Don't are all on the same side anyway. Good luck and COYW!!!

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on May 09, 2015, 12:27:36 AM
Thank goodness. A totally original thread with something new to say on Kit Symons. For a minute I thought the 324 threads that preceded this one would be the last we would ever read on the subject.

I for one am sick of the club not coming out and saying that they are going to employ Kit or an man with a health problem or a man with little more experience and little experience of bringing and signing players than Kit has.

The fans deserve to speculate and say the same things over and over again until the club can be bothered to tell us what they may have already told us but I was too busy speculating to bother to read it.
but surely a good manager with little experience is better than a bad manager with little experience
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

We will just have to be patient and wait for the Season to close, and then maybe just maybe we may get some news.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulhamerica23

The answer is simple gents.

If they are going to replace Kit and the manager they want is still playing (West Ham/Brentford), why sack him now? You can't sack Kit, then have Big Sam or Warburton back out last minute and be left with no one. If they were targeting another manager that isn't still playing, the deal would have been done and dusted.

Be patient. Wait for the season to come to a close across the board.

colinwhite

Just to end this . This was in no way a Kit out thread Roberty . Read the orginal post next time before you get all hot under the collar . The point that I am making is that hopefully there is a plan in place and ok once the premier league season is finished the club should make a statement ASAP about who is going to be in charge . New players are going to be less likely to comet the club if they think KS has got the first 10 games and then well see. You don't have to be especially smart to work out that Kit will soon be on his way if he were to continue and we didn't get off to a good start. Cut and paste that so you remember my point and don't go off at a tangent . My original point was that I was also fed up with speculation and answers would be better. So you are wrong in my veiw the club totally owes it to the fans to let us know what the hell is going on .