watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our manager next year ...

Started by colinwhite, May 08, 2015, 08:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

I am prepared to give my 100 per cent support for as long as it takes next year to whoever our manager next year is . I am in favour of getting in a better ,more experienced manager than KS , but if it IS going to be him then I think the club must come out into the open confirm it and end all the speculation .

Wimbledon_White

To be fair they aren't talking about him NOT being there next season. Indeed everything they are putting out seems to suggest it is a given that Kit will be manager.

colinwhite

No but the speculation out there is rife and they are allowing Kit to give out the message that he is our man next year , So if there is no truth in it then say so or tell kit to lay low whilst the club reviews the situation . Either way the clubs decision makers are not communicating clarity at this point .

Nero

Could just simply be the people that they are interested in are still in job until the end of the season and haven't had a chance to discuss matters with them so letting Kit carry on in case they can't agree terms and look daft and have no one.

SouthfieldWhite

Kit will start as manager next season.

Why should the club come out and say so.

Do all clubs announce that there present manager will be manager again next season ?

Roberty

Quote from: colinwhite on May 08, 2015, 08:01:36 PM
I am prepared to give my 100 per cent support for as long as it takes next year to whoever our manager next year is . I am in favour of getting in a better ,more experienced manager than KS , but if it IS going to be him then I think the club must come out into the open confirm it and end all the speculation .

"end all of the speculation"

Who - except people who cut and paste onto threads like this - is doing all the speculating?

I am not aware of speculation being cut and pasted anywhere else
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

fulhamben

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 08:35:38 PM

Who - except people who cut and paste onto threads like this - is doing all the speculating?

talksport for one
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Roberty

Quote from: colinwhite on May 08, 2015, 08:11:26 PM
No but the speculation out there is rife and they are allowing Kit to give out the message that he is our man next year , So if there is no truth in it then say so or tell kit to lay low whilst the club reviews the situation . Either way the clubs decision makers are not communicating clarity at this point .

"No but the speculation out there is rife"

Where is all of this rife going on?

I having seen anything other than "business as usual" from the club

Roberty

Quote from: fulhamben on May 08, 2015, 08:37:05 PM

talksport for one

lol - you mean the only one?

They are all paid to make things up - it is an industry

colinwhite

Then keep it simple . Back kit and all the fans Will get behind him . The. He Will have half a chance of success

fulhamben

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 08:39:43 PM

talksport for one

plus shad keeps talking of promotion. Which instantly rules kit out.

Roberty

Quote from: fulhamben on May 08, 2015, 08:49:21 PM

talksport for one

Has SK ruled Kit Out?

I've not seem that cut and pasted any where

fulhamben

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 08:52:50 PM

talksport for one

Has SK ruled Kit Out?

no, but crap managers don't win promotions

ToodlesMcToot

For me, Khan has to give the postmortem on the season at some point soon. Perhaps we'll have an overt reference to the management position then or some hints will be given.

Speculation about the position will only grow the longer the club go without addressing it in some way. We didn't perform well at all this season. The talk and rumor spreading is a natural thing in this business.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Roberty

Quote from: fulhamben on May 08, 2015, 08:56:57 PM

talksport for one

Has SK ruled Kit Out?

lol - I've seen that comment cut and pasted a lot on this board

He was given a hand to play and had to pick a team from the players Felix left behind - what outcome were you expecting from him

fulhamben

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 09:05:03 PM

talksport for one

Has SK ruled Kit Out?

He was given a hand to play and had to pick a team from the players Felix left behind - what outcome were you expecting from him
some defenceive organisation and sound tactics for one. If he stays, maybe we will get lucky and shad will buy us a squad twice as good as anyone else's. That way we might win a few despite kit

Roberty

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on May 08, 2015, 09:01:26 PM
For me, Khan has to give the postmortem on the season at some point soon. Perhaps we'll have an overt reference to the management position then or some hints will be given.

Speculation about the position will only grow the longer the club go without addressing it in some way. We didn't perform well at all this season. The talk and rumor spreading is a natural thing in this business.

Why do the club need to do anything - their position was, is and has been - Kit is the Manager and we are preparing for the next season

If they are going to take the knife to him they are certainly not going to tell anyone until it is firmly embedded between his shoulder blades

Roberty

Quote from: fulhamben on May 08, 2015, 09:08:18 PM

talksport for one

Has SK ruled Kit Out?

some defenceive organisation and sound tactics for one. If he stays, maybe we will get lucky and shad will buy us a squad twice as good as anyone else's. That way we might win a few despite kit

I am sure that idea has already crossed SK's mind - he's doing much the same thing (building a new team) in Jacksonville

The changes made in the boardroom would indicate that a top down master plan is under-way.

fulhamben

Quote from: Roberty on May 08, 2015, 09:13:36 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 08, 2015, 09:08:18 PM

talksport for one

Has SK ruled Kit Out?

I am sure that idea has already crossed SK's mind - he's doing much the same thing (building a new team) in Jacksonville

The changes made in the boardroom would indicate that a top down master plan is under-way.
I hope shad is watching the play off game. Warburton is showing what a decent manager can do with a team

colinwhite

Theres no conspiracy theories from me . I would just like some decisive action from the club either way .