watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz reports

Started by J.Perkins, May 14, 2015, 11:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

it silly because if we have extended it his wages will have to be at least the same as this season just gone and also if we fail to sell this highly in demand world cup star we will have an unhappy player who can only play in one position in one formation.

Baszab

He desperately wants to go ......nobody will buy him though

Pie and mash

Quote from: J.Perkins on May 14, 2015, 06:06:14 PM
Quote from: Pie and mash on May 14, 2015, 04:39:10 PM
Quote from: J.Perkins on May 14, 2015, 04:30:49 PM
No confirmation, but there is 100% a clause in his contract.

I'm aware, where did you get this from though:

"there was a option 1 year extension in his contract, which we activated. We are now demanding £4.3m for him, which has deterred most interested clubs".

Thin air?

Reports from Portugal, as Sporting have pulled out from signing him because of this.

Got a link?

love4ffc

Feel sorry for the lad as things have not gone the way he would of liked for his career.  Hope he gets things sorted out and finds himself in a situation he both wants and can produce in. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ron

Quote from: J.Perkins on May 14, 2015, 04:17:21 PM
Quote from: ron on May 14, 2015, 02:55:06 PM
Not only physicality. Pace and the ability to control the ball quickly found him out in the Prem and in the Championship.

Ball control is his best asset. I'm sorry, you have no clue what you're on about.

No, it's you who have no clue what I'm on about. He gets robbed of the ball too often because of his lack of ability in controlling the ball quickly.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: love4ffc on May 14, 2015, 07:57:57 PM
Feel sorry for the lad as things have not gone the way he would of liked for his career.  Hope he gets things sorted out and finds himself in a situation he both wants and can produce in. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel for both Bryan, the club and it's supporters. It has not gone well enough for any of us.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

J.Perkins

Quote from: ron on May 14, 2015, 07:59:03 PM
Not only physicality. Pace and the ability to control the ball quickly found him out in the Prem and in the Championship.

Ball control is his best asset. I'm sorry, you have no clue what you're on about.

No, it's you who have no clue what I'm on about. He gets robbed of the ball too often because of his lack of ability in controlling the ball quickly.

When you consider he has won 110+ ground duels (most out of any offensive player), and has been fouled over 40 times, I'd say he's doing it right.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: J.Perkins on May 15, 2015, 01:30:02 AM
Quote from: ron on May 14, 2015, 07:59:03 PM

When you consider he has won 110+ ground duels (most out of any offensive player), and has been fouled over 40 times, I'd say he's doing it right.
Ah, facts.  Stubborn things.  So much easier to just call him a wimp.

Sammyffc

Here's the link for you all. From Bryans official website.

Bryan Ruiz conoció este jueves por parte del club Fulham que harán efectiva la opción de renovación de un año que tenían a favor en el contrato, por lo que el capitán costarricense seguirá ligado al club inglés hasta junio del 2016.

Bryan aseguró que ante esta decisión que tomó el Fulham no desmaya porque confía en que este club pueda negociar con equipos que se interesen por él durante ventana de transferencias, que inicia en junio y termina en agosto, para volver  a la Primera División en Europa u otro continente.

Por otro lado, el jugador tico mostró su complacencia por la incorporación que tuvo este jueves a la Selección Nacional para la Copa de Oro.

http://www.bryanruizcr.com/es/noticia/video-bryan-no-desmaya-en-su-deseo-de-negociar-con-otro-club/

Fulhamerica23

He signed a contract. We have the right to tack on another year to sell for a profit, why not? And if we can't sell, he remains on our books and continues to play.

Football is a business.

TrexFFC

This whole thing is beginning to turn into a television show.

westcliff white

i reckon a 4-2-3-1 formation would suit Bryan, but we will sell him over the summer.
Every day is a Fulham day

rockieroad

If kit stays AND Ruiz stays I think I'll have a heart attack. I don't think I can take it seriously

Pie and mash

Chutney

Dempsey, ruiz and dembele playing together is still the best I've seen us going forward, we were unplayable at times. We really do need to sell him as he is clearly unhappy but I wouldn't be upset if he agrees to one more season with us, and is happy to do so. However, keeping a player against his wishes is an awful idea.
C O Y W

OdecaMynoT

Quote from: Pie and mash on May 15, 2015, 08:17:16 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on May 15, 2015, 01:24:03 AM
From his personal website http://www.bryanruizcr.com/es/noticia/video-bryan-no-desmaya-en-su-deseo-de-negociar-con-otro-club/

Thanks, gonna get the Colombian bird at work to translate it for me when she gets in

Bryan Ruiz met Thursday by Fulham club that will effectively a renewal option of one year were for in the contract, so the Costa Rican captain continue to be linked to the English club until June 2016.

Bryan said that with this decision by the Fulham not faint because confident that this club can negotiate with teams that are interested in him during the transfer window, which starts in June and ends in August, to return to the First Division in Europe or another continent.

On the other hand, the player tico showed his satisfaction at the incorporation held on Thursday at the National Team to the Gold Cup.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

The Enclosurite

He's like a bad penny you just can't get rid of.
¡COYW!

colcliff

I hope Bryan leaves and does well I feel that he is a very nice bloke
but I do not get the people on here who rave over him 
he was brought for 10 million and is now worth only about 3(if we are lucky)
how many times would anyone say he has been our man of the match ( no many if we are being honest)
we got suckered by TV pundits at the world cup going on about how fantastic he played (I thought he played well but not great)
we seem to crucify kids that cost us very little but rave about Bryan who if we are all being honest did not live up to his price tag
still hope he moves on and does well as I said earlier i feel he is a decent honest bloke 

Barrie

Good business FFC, sign him up and sell him on.  Makes perfect sense, that's how football's run.  I'm sure we'll get a couple of mil for him.