watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris David & Thomas Eisfield...

Started by JackyFulham90, May 16, 2015, 01:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

if true this is potentially in the mold of marsh and macdonald being allowed to leave because they didn't get on with the manager.

the man is talented with a capital T... letting him go with so little first team exposure is unbelivable.
oh no, sorry, it is consistent with the nonsense for last year ior so at the club,, i suspect it is a bad indicator for the next season.

Nero

Quote from: @jolslover on May 17, 2015, 06:41:31 PM
We have released Chris David-- He will not be hear next season, From Chris David himself

That would be strange normally we extend there contract by a year if they don't want to be here.

snarks

Quote from: nose on May 18, 2015, 09:21:59 AM
if true this is potentially in the mold of marsh and macdonald being allowed to leave because they didn't get on with the manager.

the man is talented with a capital T... letting him go with so little first team exposure is unbelivable.
oh no, sorry, it is consistent with the nonsense for last year ior so at the club,, i suspect it is a bad indicator for the next season.

I don't see that at all. If he can't even make the first team matchday squad let alone the starting line up of the club he's on loan to, it doesn't bode well for either his application or his talent.

I think with David, it's more of someone who has ability without application, and the list of players who showed promise but never amounted to anything is very long.

@jolslover

I agree that Chris David is talented, To released him must of mean we had paid out his contract aswell. Shocking decision by Fulham
STH H3

Twig

Quote from: fulhamben on May 18, 2015, 08:46:26 AM
We have released Chris David-- He will not be hear next season, From Chris David himself
thats cos kit doesnt like to use midfielders in midfield

No, it's because he has failed to find favour under any of his previous managers.  Hardly Kit's fault.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 16, 2015, 11:14:33 AM
David has a big ego problem, bad for team moral, don't need those type of players at the club so it's a no from me

If he's that talented and has an ego whats the problem? He knows he's good and he proves it, fine by me.

Where do we get the information he has a terrible attitude and ego from anyway?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Twig on May 18, 2015, 03:37:27 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 18, 2015, 08:46:26 AM
thats cos kit doesnt like to use midfielders in midfield

No, it's because he has failed to find favour under any of his previous managers.  Hardly Kit's fault.

He found favour under Magath and played pretty regularly. He stood out in fact.

If we've released him that is ridiculous. Kit is probably hoping Ruiz will still be here next season.

McBride78

I don't get the unwaivering fan support for David.  Not done anything worth noting for FC Twenty, did not get in the team here.  Not a proven player at the Championship level by any means, yet everyone wants to see us keep him and give him a shot.  We were in the premiere league when we aqcuired him, right?  Bet his wages are not the lowest among our young players.  If we want to put out an unproven creative player I would rather see pitch time given to Roberts.  Hyndman and LVC coming back as well, there is a core of good midfield young players here.  There is obviously something that has been seen, or not been seen in practice by our staff or he would be in our plans....or FC Twenty's for that matter. 

grandad

There is a Tweet from chrisdavid30 saying his contract is up & he won´t be back. Not sure if it is from him.
Where there's a will there's a wife

@jolslover

It was on instagram, and he sent it to me. Its my screenshot. It was him
To be fair when we spoke afterwards he said he enjoyed his time here and genuinely did sound like he loved the club
STH H3

MJG

Well it's disappointing if not surprising.
I don't care what anyone says, I saw enough of him live to say he was the best mid to long range passer in the squad. Pity it didn't work out and  feel he's always been an issue for Symons since he was parachuted into the 21's by Jol.

YoungsBitter

Quote from: MJG on May 18, 2015, 06:15:54 PM
Well it's disappointing if not surprising.
I don't care what anyone says, I saw enough of him live to say he was the best mid to long range passer in the squad. Pity it didn't work out and  feel he's always been an issue for Symons since he was parachuted into the 21's by Jol.
That in one message sums up the total sense of disappointment of learning more about Kit Symons' ways of working over the last 8 months, for all the talk of philosophy and honesty there is a lot of ego and unjustified stubbornness in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary position to our Mr Kit.
Quark, strangeness and charm

Lighthouse

Clearly there was something that happened behind the curtains of secrecy that we know little about. David seemed a great prospect,  something has gone wrong. We may never know really why he failed at Fulham.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamfever

This season Kit has the chairmans backing and makes his squad his vision. Give him a season see how he does and we go from there. Excuses to one side he did well to keep us up this season end of discussion draw a line under this season.

Skatzoffc

I can't see David getting past Kit's favourites/yes men only pecking order tbh.

Doubt we'll ever see him again.

Ho hum.
049:gif
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Roberty

I don't think he set the world on fire at FC Twenty either - so maybe the latest thing since sliced bread is now toast
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

SouthfieldWhite

So I suppose it's all kits fault why David left?
Funny how a few other managers also didnt played him reguarly ,  but don't let that hide the truth, it must be all Kits fault just like everything else that's gone wrong in the world.

davew

Quote from: fulhamfever on May 18, 2015, 07:29:46 PM
This season Kit has the chairmans backing and makes his squad his vision. Give him a season see how he does and we go from there. Excuses to one side he did well to keep us up this season end of discussion draw a line under this season.
I don't think KS did very well at all, on paper our squad should still have been good enough to not be involved in a relegation battle, if he couldn't experiment with different formations rather than stick with that ridiculous diamond formation, I see no reason why he should be given the chance to manage for another season with players he knows less about than our many talented youngsters.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

J

maybe kit saw how popular Ruiz has been round here and thought he would give David a free pass :P

Asotosyios

I am with Youngsbitter on this one. I expected that Kit would give more chances to a lot of players, but some of them were nowhere to be seen.