watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Chris David & Thomas Eisfield...

Started by JackyFulham90, May 16, 2015, 01:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Can they force there way in to Kit Symons plans for Fulham next season??
I doubt they will get the chance but I hope they do, at times watching games this year I have seen a place for both of them in the team. I'm sorry I have nothing against him but noone can really say & believe Sean Kavanagh is a better player than Chris David.
Would love to see him return next season

Woolly Mammoth

I would like to see both those players involved with Fulham next season. The mystery about Thomas Eisfield is baffling, a couple Arsenal supporters I know, told me they thought he was a good prospect, and were surprised Arsenal let him go to Fulham. However, it hasn't worked out so far for him, but what I cannot understand as to why he hardly made the bench, so he has so far not figured in the Managers plans.
As for Chris David. When I saw him, I thought he was a talent in the making, and thought we had a diamond on the books.
But it appears he is not in favour due to an alleged attitude problem, but surely the manager is paid to manage, so he should be managing to get the best out of him, one way or another.
Unless of course he is too difficult to deal with, at the end of the day, they are two player, who if they could grab a regular spot, could strengthen the team, or at least make the squad.
But we don't know what goes on behind closed doors.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cmg

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 16, 2015, 01:48:19 AM
Can they force there way in to Kit Symons plans for Fulham next season??
I doubt they will get the chance but I hope they do, at times watching games this year I have seen a place for both of them in the team. I'm sorry I have nothing against him but noone can really say & believe Sean Kavanagh is a better player than Chris David.
Would love to see him return next season

I can't see any immediate reason why you should believe they will not get a chance with us next season. They have both had chances in the past and were both given chances to further their development on loan at the back end of the season just finished.

Eisfeld has been a regular in the Bochum side that finished mid-table in the Bundesliga 2nd tier.

David's loan spell hasn't amounted to much. After a couple of sub appearances for the Twente 1st team he has spent the rest of the time with their u21s, which is no advance on what he might have done here. He remains an enigma and something of a disappointment. On the face of it he seems just the sort of player we very much need, but it must mean something that he has failed to impress a number of different managers now. Still only 22, but seems to be running out of time and options.

David may (or may not) be, or become, a better player than Sean Kavanagh. But to compare the two directly is, I think, to misunderstand their roles. David is a creative, attacking midfielder. Kavanagh is a left-back who was asked to play an unfamiliar role in a compressed midfield when a left-sided player was required in the rather odd system preferred by the manager to 'grind out' some results when things looked to be going pear-shaped in the last quarter of the season.

hovewhite

I think both players should be included in the squad next season and if so they should be playing if offering good performances.

dannyboi-ffc

Is it just me who thought Eisfeld deserved to be nowhere near the team? In the few games he played I thought he was awful, Chihi impressed me more with his cameo against Cardiff.

I would like to see David involved. Good player. Also want to see more of Hyndman, lvc, georgie boy and roberts next year. Bettinelli in goal and woodrow can have a role in the squad. Eisfeld is so far dowm the pecking order that I think it lacks ambition if he comes in too. It will be like a nursery.

We need to sign some top players to kick on and I just dont see where Eisfeld fits into that. I would try to offload him to be honest.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Bronaldinho

I actually saw Eisfeld a fair bit at the start of the season and a few games for the reserves and thought he added something. Got a decent passing range and creativity about him, not as skillful as David but his playmaking is of a decent standard already.

I think he has a chance if Kit has actually been watching him at Bochum.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 16, 2015, 07:01:15 AM
Is it just me who thought Eisfeld deserved to be nowhere near the team? In the few games he played I thought he was awful, Chihi impressed me more with his cameo against Cardiff.

I would like to see David involved. Good player. Also want to see more of Hyndman, lvc, georgie boy and roberts next year. Bettinelli in goal and woodrow can have a role in the squad. Eisfeld is so far dowm the pecking order that I think it lacks ambition if he comes in too. It will be like a nursery.

We need to sign some top players to kick on and I just dont see where Eisfeld fits into that. I would try to offload him to be honest.
im with you, i couldnt see anything about elsfield to suggest he can make an impact with us. if kit is still manager then i would sell him. if kit is replaced, then i would keep him to see if a new manager can get more out of him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

@jolslover

Imo David is one of the best players (technically) we have at the club, however arguments could be made regarding his work rate etc. I think he definitely deserves a chance next season and I'm a big fan, Do i think he will be with us next season however? no

STH H3

nose

what i saw of eisfeld was not all that impressive... but he didn't play that often

david is a class act and whatever the problem kit should do anything he can to resolve the man is a rare talent and we desperately need such a player.

MJG

Two players who can pass the ball and play in midfield.... Not sure where they fit in?

SouthfieldWhite

David has a big ego problem, bad for team moral, don't need those type of players at the club so it's a no from me

fulhamben

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on May 16, 2015, 11:14:33 AM
David has a big ego problem, bad for team moral, don't need those type of players at the club so it's a no from me
isnt getting battered week in week out bad for team moral too? we need all the talent we can get

MJG

Still David is the best passer in the squad and God how we could have done with someone able to do that.
Oh wait Hutch has the ball... Hooooooooffffff
Now I see why David was not needed.

Sgt Fulham

David was the best player on the pitch against Crystal Palace on the last day of last season, bossing the midfield and scoring that amazing goal in the last minute. Ego problem or not we could do with a player like him, especially if Ruiz leaves.

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on May 16, 2015, 11:23:46 AM
isnt getting battered week in week out bad for team moral too? we need all the talent we can get

He's got you there Southfield lol.

I love the way David plays, technically superb, always looking for that clever opening, moving the ball well.
But if he's a nuisance in the dressing room, it's not good at all.
Maybe his time playing for a no mark team in holland has given him the kick up the arse he needed? Let us pray eh?!
Hopefully his agent has been given the boot too, that may help the lad out

Craven Mad

David should definitely be in the team, particularly if Bryan leaves, as we really need his passing vision and range.

I agree about criticism of his workrate/ethic. But if we can get Tunni and LVC fit and regularly playing, their workrates are high enough to balance out David's style of play.

In a 3-5-2, David as CAM in a midfield three with LVC & Tunni would have a good balance IMO.

Eisfeld shows promise, but I'm not convinced he'll be much more than a squad player next year. 

snarks

David clearly has issues, the only manager he's got close to the first team with was FM which is no recommendation, if he had it he would have made it at PSV, let's face it Bryan was a star in holland and that didn't translate, I see nothing from David to make me think he's worth a place.

As for eisfeld, I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion

@jolslover

We have released Chris David-- He will not be hear next season, From Chris David himself
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on May 17, 2015, 06:41:31 PM
We have released Chris David-- He will not be hear next season, From Chris David himself
thats cos kit doesnt like to use midfielders in midfield

Craven Mad

Quote from: @jolslover on May 17, 2015, 06:41:31 PM

Where did he say that? The our website lists him as "on loan" under the official player list and transfermarkt has him on loan too, contracted to us until 2017.