watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bryan Ruiz latest

Started by Robertw, May 17, 2015, 08:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Just get rid of him. He won't have much impact next season anyway he isn't suited to English football

bobby01

Dear Bryan, I may be wrong, but I cannot recall seeing a big queue of suitors knocking on our door for your services, not even after your supposed brilliant World Cup campaign. As far as I am aware only Levante wanted your services on loan. Sums it up for me.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Riversider

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 17, 2015, 10:01:18 AM
Just get rid of him. He won't have much impact next season anyway he isn't suited to English football
What a load of rubbish !
And exactly the reason why the likes of Hoddle, Hudson, Osgood, Currie, Worthington , Marsh and Charlie George didnt play more games for England !
This stupid English mentality, that all eleven players "Have to do the Donkey Work" In your world Symons was right in packing our midfield with Parker, Tunnicliffe, Hoogland and Kavanagh , whilest Ruiz (a star at The World Cup just last summer) cant even make the squad !
He will be a star in Spain, where they appreciate players like him, but I still think he could play in The Premier League for a club like Villa, Spurs and Southampton, where they would get the best out of his creativity !
This board will be full of people then telling me "We should never have sold Bryan " whilest we have to endure Scott Parker running around in circles

WestCountryWhite

Quote from: Riversider on May 17, 2015, 10:31:02 AM
What a load of rubbish !
And exactly the reason why the likes of Hoddle, Hudson, Osgood, Currie, Worthington , Marsh and Charlie George didnt play more games for England !
This stupid English mentality, that all eleven players "Have to do the Donkey Work" In your world Symons was right in packing our midfield with Parker, Tunnicliffe, Hoogland and Kavanagh , whilest Ruiz (a star at The World Cup just last summer) cant even make the squad !
He will be a star in Spain, where they appreciate players like him, but I still think he could play in The Premier League for a club like Villa, Spurs and Southampton, where they would get the best out of his creativity !
This board will be full of people then telling me "We should never have sold Bryan " whilest we have to endure Scott Parker running around in circles

Fulham76

What a load of rubbish !

Mince n Tatties

QUOTE FROM RUIZ IN FOOTBALL LEAGUE PAPER TODAY..
Fulham own my Contract, so I will have to stay put for now.
"BUT ITS NOT WHAT I WANT"...

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2015, 11:13:38 AM

He's wanted out for the last two transfer windows, we (as a club) have wanted him gone for the last three.  What else do you expect him to say?  Of course he doesn't want to be here.  Nothing he's said for the last while has suggested otherwise, it wasn't him who activated the clause in his contract to get a bit of extra cash from us.

If he'd have some out and said he was delighted that the club activated the extension clause would you have believed him?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 17, 2015, 11:41:39 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2015, 11:13:38 AM

He's wanted out for the last two transfer windows, we (as a club) have wanted him gone for the last three.  What else do you expect him to say?  Of course he doesn't want to be here.  Nothing he's said for the last while has suggested otherwise, it wasn't him who activated the clause in his contract to get a bit of extra cash from us.

If he'd have some out and said he was delighted that the club activated the extension clause would you have believed him?

I put that quote up for the benefit of all them that think he is God and
we should build a team around him.
Of course he is going to say it, but thats not here or ther is it.
Climb down off your Pony Poncho and have a chill pill..

God The Mechanic

Climb down off my what??

Footballers get shat all over for meaningless platitudes, yet when one finally comes out and is honest he gets shat all over for being honest.

He has the talent to have a team built around, but not the application.  Nor is this a league that suits his strengths.  He's a player that needs the team to be built around him, we just can't do that.

Mince n Tatties

Give it a rest...Utter waste of space in the Premier and the Championship.
Overpaid Prima Donna...

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2015, 12:13:32 PM
Overpaid Prima Donna...
For what he has 'given' to Fulham fc, in the time he has been here, he has been a very expensive mistake.
The reality of the situation is that there are certainly some teams out there who would certainly benefit from his skills and abilities. Trouble is, we don't see many of them knocking on our door looking to buy him.  Why is that? It cannot be that Fulham are asking too much for him, we are not looking to re-coup the £11m we paid and after his World Cup performance, £4m should have been considered a snip for a player of his quality and yet the 'For Sale' in-box is empty? If he is such a starlet can anyone explain why he has no suitors and could well start the next season back at The Cottage?
Answers on a post card.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

God The Mechanic

Overpaid Prima Donna...

Wow.  OK.  Now I remember why I left this place for a while.

GrumpyWhite

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 17, 2015, 12:37:15 PM
Overpaid Prima Donna...

So you left the Forum, because people dont have the same
Opinions as you?.. fp.gif

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2015, 12:45:31 PM
Overpaid Prima Donna...

Nope.  I'm perfectly fine with differing opinions.  What made me leave was people acting like assholes making discussion night on impossible without poo like "get a grip" and "give it a rest" being the gist of any argument against.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 17, 2015, 12:51:32 PM
Overpaid Prima Donna...

Nope.  I'm perfectly fine with differing opinions.  What made me leave was people acting like assholes making discussion night on impossible without poo like "get a grip" and "give it a rest" being the gist of any argument against.

Stop taking it so personal.
So we disagree on Ruiz, lot more important things to worry about.
Have a good day..

JackyFulham90

What a load of rubbish !

YankeeJim

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 17, 2015, 12:58:04 PM
Quote from: God The Mechanic on May 17, 2015, 12:51:32 PM
Overpaid Prima Donna...

Stop taking it so personal.
So we disagree on Ruiz, lot more important things to worry about.
Have a good day..

As the mechanic says, its not a matter of opinions, it is the absoluteness of the comments that make any real discussion difficult if not impossible. Ask yourself, how do you respond to "over paid prima donna". No room for discussion there.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

cmg

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on May 17, 2015, 04:28:18 PM

Ruiz isn't that good. He gas some nice touches but is nothing special not sure why some people think he is.

That would mainly be down to the views and interpretations of others differing from yours.

Contributory to that might be such things as:This last season we won 0.59pts/game without him and 1.55pts/game with him in the side.
His goal and/or assists in the games against Wigan, Blackpool, Brighton and Reading were fundamental to us securing the points we won in those matches.

He has been something of a disappointment, but expectations were very high and the fact that he didn't live up to those expectations doesn't necessarily make him a bad player.