watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

At any time Have?

Started by Ronnief, May 23, 2015, 06:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnief

At any time have Fulham, QPR and Brentford ever been in the same division? My inquisitive son is asking and I don't know.

dannyboi-ffc

I think I heard the last time was in 1948/49 because one of them was either relegated or promoted merging all 3 clubs. And fulham were promoted to the top division in the first season.

Deja vu anyone?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham76

2 of the most deluded sets of fans on planet!! Looking forward to us kicking the crap out of the pair of em'.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 23, 2015, 07:26:58 PM
2 of the most deluded sets of fans on planet!! Looking forward to us kicking the crap out of the pair of em'.

As it stands, we can't/couldn't even kick the carp out of Blackpool, so I wouldn't get to carried away. QPR are still relegated with decent quality, and Brentford will look to improve, add on last season, so unless we have a VERY productive summer, I'd say normal service will resume.

Fulham76

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 23, 2015, 07:37:19 PM

As it stands, we can't/couldn't even kick the carp out of Blackpool, so I wouldn't get to carried away. QPR are still relegated with decent quality, and Brentford will look to improve, add on last season, so unless we have a VERY productive summer, I'd say normal service will resume.

Us back in the premier league & those 2 a division or more below us you mean.....?

It's time to be positive here, especially when those 2 are concerned. One of them is the most deluded set of weirdo fans I've ever known & the other is about to do something unbelievable with a manager who has given them their highest ever finish  fp.gif

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 23, 2015, 07:48:09 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 23, 2015, 07:37:19 PM

Us back in the premier league & those 2 a division or more below us you mean.....?

It's time to be positive here, especially when those 2 are concerned. One of them is the most deluded set of weirdo fans I've ever known & the other is about to do something unbelievable with a manager who has given them their highest ever finish  fp.gif

:plus one:

Ronnief

Thanks Dannyboi for the sensible reply to my very ordinary question.

Ged

1948-49 second division (championship)
Fulham champions
Qpr 13th
Brentford 18th

dannyboi-ffc

No worries Ronnie. According to Ged it looks like I was right.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

HillingdonFFC

They're unbelievable.I had to look on their message board about Klopp and some of them really think theres somthing in it.Spat my coffee out laughing.
Think the little Bees boys are getting ideas above their station, to hear them go on you would think they some sort of football institution, not a club that has just spent only its second season outside the bottom two divs in 60 odd years

Fulham76

Quote from: Ronnief on May 24, 2015, 08:42:20 AM

fp.gif

Buffalo76

092.gif

Logicalman

Quote from: Fulham76 on May 24, 2015, 09:44:03 AM

fp.gif

With respect, I was amazed that given the simplicity of the question, how people managed to invoke the ADD clause of membership and go off at a tangent the way they did.

Good job Danny & Ged.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Fulham76

Quote from: Logicalman on May 25, 2015, 12:49:02 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on May 24, 2015, 09:44:03 AM

fp.gif

With respect, I was amazed that given the simplicity of the question, how people managed to invoke the ADD clause of membership and go off at a tangent the way they did.

Good job Danny & Ged.

With respect, clearly the whole point in having a debating forum isn't it?

If we were only able to reply directly to the original question/post without any type of elaboration or 'go off on a tangent', (like you just have), there would be little point in this board with short & boring reponse's.

Perhaps you should now reply directly & express your 'amazement' to every person that's responded to a post & gone on to mention something else within that reply, if it's frowned upon???