watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dembele

Started by Fulhamerica23, May 29, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulhamerica23

Seems interest from Everton and other European Clubs. Wouldn't mind us unloading him. Never been too keen. Could probably catch a decent fee too.

@jolslover

Disagree. Will become a big player for us. IMO already offers more than Cauley
STH H3

fulhamben

I'm going to be super peed off if kit sells him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Wearethewhites

He hasn't signed a new contract yet, so might just be his agent throwing a few things out there to make Fulham react. However, we'd be mad to sell him, he will be a monster of a striker in a couple of years to come.

filham

Yes, Dembele shows lots of promise and has the pace that has been missing from our teams for some time.

We need to stick a £15m price tag on him quickly.

@jolslover

Quote from: fulhamben on May 29, 2015, 05:23:35 PM
I'm going to be super peed off if kit sells him

Quote from: Wearethewhites on May 29, 2015, 05:47:42 PM
He hasn't signed a new contract yet, so might just be his agent throwing a few things out there to make Fulham react. However, we'd be mad to sell him, he will be a monster of a striker in a couple of years to come.

Agree and agree
STH H3

MJG

One year left so we need to agree with him an extension or we will have to sell.

I really believe he will be up there at top of the goal scorring charts in a few years, be that with us, or as i suspect with someone else.

Craven Mad

I don't think we'll offer him the sort of game time he'd want and I doubt he'll extend his stay here. Might be wise to cash-in if that right offer comes up (I'd want a clause to get a % of next sale tho, as I reckon he'll be a £15m+ striker one day).

epsomraver

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 29, 2015, 04:45:34 PM
Seems interest from Everton and other European Clubs. Wouldn't mind us unloading him. Never been too keen. Could probably catch a decent fee too.
maybe if you had a chance to watch him play especially in the U 21's you wouldn't make such a statement

MJG

Quote from: epsomraver on May 29, 2015, 06:02:43 PM
maybe if you had a chance to watch him play especially in the U 21's you wouldn't make such a statement
Trouble is Epsom hes not one of those players that everyone likes now, all he does is score goals, doesnt bring people into the game, wants it on a plate. You know all the bad things about proper strikers.

bobby01

I think this lad has the potential to be a great striker, like Roberts needs to play.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on May 29, 2015, 05:48:05 PM
Yes, Dembele shows lots of promise and has the pace that has been missing from our teams for some time.

£15m..???..
A proven striker like Jordan Rhodes want fetch that sort of money.
Everton if it is true, will offer about 500, 000 grand to a mill if were lucky..

Fulhamerica23

U21 goals don't win us Senior games, which we need to do. I think he's still a few years away from being able to contribute week in an week out for the senior team.

I'm not saying I wouldn't try to resign him, but if teams are trying to offer cash for a player who hasn't proven anything at the senior level, then I'd take it. No promise he develops. We need a striker who can bang in goals week in and out, and I don't think he is that guy right now.

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 29, 2015, 06:38:04 PM

U21 goals don't win us Senior games, which we need to do. I think he's still a few years away from being able to contribute week in an week out for the senior team.

I'm not saying I wouldn't try to resign him, but if teams are trying to offer cash for a player who hasn't proven anything at the senior level, then I'd take it. No promise he develops. We need a striker who can bang in goals week in and out, and I don't think he is that guy right now.
we need a striker to partner ross as it is. selling dembele means we will need to buy two strikers.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MJG

Quote from: Fulhamerica23 on May 29, 2015, 06:38:04 PM

So basically sell every youngster before they get a chance? Or at least have played 10 games and you have made your mind up by then.

Tonywa

Strong and has good pace with an eye for a goal and people want to get rid of him.  Ah well!

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 29, 2015, 06:26:55 PM
Quote from: filham on May 29, 2015, 05:48:05 PM

£15m..???..
A proven striker like Jordan Rhodes want fetch that sort of money.
Everton if it is true, will offer about 500, 000 grand to a mill if were lucky..
[/quote

Thats right so the £15 price tag will keep Everton away and stop most other big clubs from sniffing around.

bog

I am going to get the right arse if he goes without a proper chance here. But it could be a shitey agent stirring.  :dft007:

092.gif

MJG

Thats right so the £15 price tag will keep Everton away and stop most other big clubs from sniffing around.
[/quote]

Well I dont think £15 will do the job but I get the point.
But while I want him to stay if he does not want to sign a new contract we should sell this summer rather than go down the compensation route next summer.

alfie

if he goes we can all blame kit, but it just maybe that he does not want to sign a new contract if his head is turned by his agent not much can be done about it.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't