more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

did you see buster bloodvessell on the darts

Started by TheDon, July 20, 2010, 11:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Fraid not.

Quick question 'The Don'. Would you mind if your old LBNo11 avatar was reinstated on your profile here?

TheDon

White Noise

FatFreddysCat

I preferred his Sweeney one,, but i suppose LB's is more Don like. Yep i saw it the Don, he looks fitter now than 25 years ago. Did you see any trouble after Brentford?

TheDon

no got some dodgy stares on way to brentford high street
must tone down my shirts.

The Equalizer

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

BTW, TheDon, Buster is a living legend!

There's a possibility that Fulham's own punk band could be playing with him at some point.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(them)
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

White Noise

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 20, 2010, 11:39:24 PM
WN, are you becoming obsessive?

Haha! It what sense are you using the word 'becoming'?? :011:

TheDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 20, 2010, 11:40:23 PM

There's a possibility that Fulham's own punk band could be playing with him at some point.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(them)

explain more

The Equalizer

My friend Ferret, the lead singer of Emergency Bitter (8pm Thursday, The Grey Horse, Kingston), has a friend (of unknown relationship) who is Buster's cousin or something. Anyhoo, Buster said he might be interested in playing a night with EB. When it's announced it'll be announced. When that is I don't know, but it's the rumour.

Or something.

WN, can I have some of your medication?

TheDon

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 20, 2010, 11:52:52 PM
My friend Ferret, the lead singer of Emergency Bitter (8pm Thursday, The Grey Horse, Kingston), has a friend (of unknown relationship) who is Buster's cousin or something. Anyhoo, Buster said he might be interested in playing a night with EB. When it's announced it'll be announced. When that is I don't know, but it's the rumour.

Or something.

WN, can I have some of your medication?

oh

The Equalizer

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 20, 2010, 11:40:23 PM

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(them)
Lefties  :046:

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

mrska

LOL  Buster is Half the man he used to be.....  Quite a small fella really..