Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Berserker on June 10, 2015, 12:32:43 PM
I may have a famous relative but as I'm adopted I don't know

Like it..lol

snarks

My Uncle was John Bull (I say was as he died many years ago)

SouthfieldWhite

My mate is Burt Reynolds, that's burt reynolds the brickie , not the actor

leonffc

My dad is Paul Brooker. Just not 'that one'.

My cousin is Olly Cheshire. It probably doesn't mean a lot to many on here (maybe the ladies), he's a male model, quite a famous one I think. Well the only one I ever see in the celeb pages but he's the only one I know of!
His most recent gig is the l'oreal (I think) TV advert and has been dating Pixie Lott for the last few years.

leonffc

^^ Actually, my mums cousins son so I guess he's my 2nd cousin or something?

HatterDon

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 10, 2015, 12:23:52 PM
Anyone else have a relative or friend that shares a famous
Person's name?

I've had a serious crush on your cousin for more than 30 years. 092.gif
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Burt

We don't share the same surname but go back a few generations in our family tree and we are connected to the Lawsons (Nigel, Nigella, etc).

westcliff white

My family have french origins (I am second generation English) and on my mothers side Jean Pierre Papin is apparently a relative, his talent must  have passed me by as I certainly didnt hit the back of the net like him, however my son has 59 goals in his last 72 games.
Every day is a Fulham day

rweller86

@rweller

st andrews

Got a mate called wayne kerr. Honest!

Ron Sheepskin

My cousin's son is George Williams. Not that one either.
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

Rhys Lightning 63

My great uncle IS Joe Kirkup, who won the Cup Winners Cup with West Ham back in 1965
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

My Grandad is called Cyril Smith God rest his soul. He was a great family man and my hero as a boy growing up. He loved his name because there wasn't many Cyril's about.

Unfortunately for him there was a certain MP who shared not only first names but surname too.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 11, 2015, 02:25:50 PM
My Grandad is called Cyril Smith God rest his soul. He was a great family man and my hero as a boy growing up. He loved his name because there wasn't many Cyril's about.

Unfortunately for him there was a certain MP who shared not only first names but surname too.

Was he fat ?
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

cmg

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 11, 2015, 01:32:19 PM
My great uncle IS Joe Kirkup, who won the Cup Winners Cup with West Ham back in 1965

Terrific. I remember him.
He must have had his work cut out most of his career at West Ham with John Bond about.
Must have been a fantastic experience to play in that Wembley final. It was the middle one of Bobby Moore's unique (and I would guess never to be repeated) feat of lifting three different cups at Wembley in successive years.
He got to Wembley again with our friends from Fulham Broadway. He must have been the first ever sub in a Cup Final (or rather one of the first two!). Don't think he got on, though.
I think he played against us the season after we were promoted.
Good full-back. Just what we need. Is he available?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: cmg on June 11, 2015, 03:03:36 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on June 11, 2015, 01:32:19 PM

Terrific. I remember him.
He must have had his work cut out most of his career at West Ham with John Bond about.
Must have been a fantastic experience to play in that Wembley final. It was the middle one of Bobby Moore's unique (and I would guess never to be repeated) feat of lifting three different cups at Wembley in successive years.
He got to Wembley again with our friends from Fulham Broadway. He must have been the first ever sub in a Cup Final (or rather one of the first two!). Don't think he got on, though.
I think he played against us the season after we were promoted.
Good full-back. Just what we need. Is he available?
No he didn't get on in that cup final, but from what I'm aware he does still have his losers medal in his house

Unfortunately he's on the side of the family that I rarely speak to, I've only ever met the guy twice (once when I was three).
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on June 11, 2015, 02:48:02 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on June 11, 2015, 02:25:50 PM

Was he fat ?

My Grandad had a nice beer belly on him but then lost it all and was really skinny as he got older.

Cant say I know the measurements of the  Mp's waistline lol. This has to be one of the most random questions I have ever been asked. Trust it to be you lol
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging