watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham say no to Mitroglou loan

Started by Greek, July 03, 2015, 05:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greek

Seems a Turkish side made an offer and it was not the amount Fulham wanted, even though Mitroglou agreed to the loan.

Use google translate for details:

http://www.sport24.gr/football/EllinesExoterikou/prwto-oxi-ths-foulam-gia-mhtrogloy.3559540.html

Blanco

I'm glad Fulham aren't going to let him go easily and want him in next seasons squad.

Sgt Fulham

If we kept Mitroglou and he played like we know he can we could have a very very dangerous attacking force. Very unlikely to happen, I know but its always nice to dream!

Edit: 1000 post club ;)

Jem

Good to see Fulham playing hardball again this window. Come to think of it, have Fulham played hardball before?
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

@jolslover

My dream is the Trog stays, what a player.  086.gif

Although the sentiment of it impossible, he would destroy the champ
STH H3

filham

Quote from: Blanco on July 03, 2015, 06:17:08 PM
I'm glad Fulham aren't going to let him go easily and want him in next seasons squad.
If he doesn't want to play for us now why would he want
to play for us next season.

gang

He, like Ruiz, signed a contract under no duress he should honour it. He banks his wages and he should play if selected.

Nero

Quote from: filham on July 03, 2015, 10:21:03 PM
when has he said he didnt want to play for us, last year he said he would be happy to play but felix didnt want to play him

FPT

According to TransferMarkt, Olympiakos paid us £3m to take him on loan last season. I presume a price would be around there is what we'll be after for somebody to take him temporarily. He has three years left on his deal, so I suppose selling him for £6m would create a £9m intake on his £12m which was probably cut short to a lower fee anyway considering relegation and giving them Pajtim Kasami so we'd probably be up on the deal if we sold him this summer.

Anyway, I don't think Kostas wants to be a Championship footballer, especially with rumoured interest from teams in top divisions, with some offering European football.

Lets see what happens, but I doubt we'll see Mitroglou pull on a Fulham shirt in the Championship.

Baszab

There is not the slightest chance whatsoever of Mitroglu playing for FFC in the next 100 years

NorfolkJim

Quote from: Baszab on July 05, 2015, 11:02:48 AM
There is not the slightest chance whatsoever of Mitroglu playing for FFC in the next 100 years

How about next year though?

f321ffc

Quote from: Baszab on July 05, 2015, 11:02:48 AM
Ahhhhhhhh but what about the year after that. 092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

JackyFulham90

We really need to move him on. Worst signing in the club's history I doubt he wants to play in the Championship so look for 4/5m & move on

Logicalman

Quote from: Nero on July 04, 2015, 07:27:58 PM
Quote from: filham on July 03, 2015, 10:21:03 PM
when has he said he didnt want to play for us, last year he said he would be happy to play but felix didnt want to play him

Perhaps actions speak louder than words.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.