watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do we have a new shirt sponsor this season

Started by Ged, July 05, 2015, 12:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

When the new kit was being linked I looked online for the best looking sponsor and found a few blinders. Mozilla foundation comes to mind. I'm a technical Neanderthal so will try and post a picture but realistically won't be able.

supersimmo123

iPro is our new sponsor. I have it on good authority, its a 1 year deal. The shirt looks decent sponsor dead centre with a black collar.

westcliff white

we have done a one year sponsor deal, that's terrible IMO, surely we could have got a longer deal with someone. also seems the black shirt is our away shirt for next season, online they have the link for the new home kit (nothing on the link though) and the black kit listed as our away kit usually by  now it says third kit.

Don't IPRO sponsor Derby? not saying they cant sponsor two teams just asking
Every day is a Fulham day

rweller86

Quote from: supersimmo123 on July 14, 2015, 01:08:02 PM
iPro is our new sponsor. I have it on good authority, its a 1 year deal. The shirt looks decent sponsor dead centre with a black collar.
I don't think this is true. A photoshopped image (on not even the correct new kit) with iPro on it has been floating around. I stand to be corrected but what's your source?
@rweller

Chesh

Quote from: supersimmo123 on July 14, 2015, 01:08:02 PM

if so, that will be the best logo we've had in relation to our colours and shirt.

Don't know how to post it, but if it's the iPro Sport logo, then it will be very minimilistic (basically a stylish writing of the letters in black, with the i dotted in red).

Plus the kids will hopefully be able to have it on their shirts, so that they look more authentic
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

shnlwswlkr

iPro is on the leaked kit that's been doing the rounds on Twitter.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

MJG

'leaked'  is the incorrect wording, as it's a mocked up version of a kit we will not be using.

ToodlesMcToot

I was thinking of starting up a small company called Magath SUCKS!

Does anyone think Fulham would give my logo some shirt space?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: MJG on July 14, 2015, 02:13:41 PM
'leaked'  is the incorrect wording, as it's a mocked up version of a kit we will not be using.

Oh really? Fair enough! At least the sponsor is correct!
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

FPT

Going to reveal both the sponsor and kit in unison, meaning for our friendlies we'll be wearing a sponsorless version of last years kit.

shnlwswlkr

So it won't be launched on 16th July then :(
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

rweller86

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on July 14, 2015, 02:25:18 PM
Quote from: MJG on July 14, 2015, 02:13:41 PM

Oh really? Fair enough! At least the sponsor is correct!
But is it though?
@rweller

westcliff white

I can only imagine that no deal is done as yet. going to have a very disappointed son.

Rhys Lightning 63

OH FUDGE OFF!!! Surely you can still show us the design of the kit, then have the fans 'pre-order' the kit whilst they go into production.

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on July 14, 2015, 02:35:40 PM
OH FUDGE OFF!!! Surely you can still show us the design of the kit, then have the fans 'pre-order' the kit whilst they go into production.

If it is still awaiting League sign off that would be both stupid and risky.  If it's a design that fans love and pre-order en masse only for the League to turn around and say it isn't acceptable the club would be in a pretty awkward situation.

westcliff white

The kit wont change now, to late in development before the start of the season. the kit is here just needs printing otherwise there would not have been the teasers

Craven Mad

If they're gonna make us wait like this for the kit, after all the bleedin' buildup they've made us endure, it better be a flippin' good sponsor!

God The Mechanic

Quote from: westcliff white on July 14, 2015, 02:48:01 PM
The kit wont change now, to late in development before the start of the season. the kit is here just needs printing otherwise there would not have been the teasers

But the statement from the club explicitly states it's awaiting League sign off.

Craven Mad

Quote from: God The Mechanic on July 14, 2015, 02:49:13 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 14, 2015, 02:48:01 PM

But the statement from the club explicitly states it's awaiting League sign off.

I imagine it's for the sponsor's placement, size and product (e.g. maybe if it's a gambling/alcohol brand, it may require more signoffs..). Just guessing though.