watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do we have a new shirt sponsor this season

Started by Ged, July 05, 2015, 12:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ged

Any news on a sponsorship for this season or is it all being kept secret until signed
Hope it's Fullers London Pride myself

MJG

All rolled out with new kit I suspect

f321ffc

Been Wondering about this myself , Marathon Bet have an option for another year but no news yet .
COYW
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

St. Andrews White

Well in the early pre-season videos the players were wearing Marathon bet on the training gear, but in the player interviews this seems to have gone in favour of plain gear.

Methinks a new sponsor beckons with the kit announcement...
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Rhys Lightning 63

Well, I promised Fullers that if they became our sponsor, I'd donate a pint of blood, and they seemed happy to go along with that idea, so hopefully they'll keep their side of the bargain
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

the option was on our side I believe, so if it is a decent amount take the option or do a deal with someone else where if we go up we get a substantial increase in yearly sponsorship.
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Marathonbet have disappeared from our list of sponsors/ partners on the official site

aaronmcguigan

Seems a bit pointless to be selling the last years away kit as our new season third kit, at buy one get one free, 2014-16, if they are changing the sponsor

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on July 05, 2015, 05:54:41 PM
Seems a bit pointless to be selling the last years away kit as our new season third kit, at buy one get one free, 2014-16, if they are changing the sponsor

That's actually a good point. Wonder if the club will offer a swap for those who have it, so they can get 'up to date' so it were
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

aaronmcguigan

True, understand the volatility of sponsorship deals but there's no sense of advertising the kit as a 2 year kit when the terms of the sponsor deal allow that deal to be ended after the first season. 
Our official partners include iPro, VisitFlorida.com , Metro bank, motor village, carlsberg and apsley tailors.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: MJG on July 05, 2015, 12:17:57 PM
All rolled out with new kit I suspect

Hold on, how can the Club have the cheek to charge £40 still for the black shirt (supposed to be this years 3rd shirt) if they're changing the sponsor? Put it this way, if that's the case, there will be a lot of fans kicking off.

Wearethewhites

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on July 05, 2015, 05:54:41 PM

Sorry, didn't see this

aaronmcguigan

The kit will stay the same, with sponsor changed. Like when betfair replaced Pizza Hut on the home kit in 2002

Wearethewhites

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on July 05, 2015, 06:15:13 PM
The kit will stay the same, with sponsor changed. Like when betfair replaced Pizza Hut on the home kit in 2002

So what about those who have purchased the black shirt recently?

aaronmcguigan

Well the kit is sold as 2014/16, assuming trade descriptions act will kick in and everyone will rightfully kick up a fuss, or maybe the new sponsor as part of the deal will cough up to replace them

Ged

Marathonbet  have an option on a third year as part of their deal but haven't decided yet or Fulham are looking further afield for More money either way they shouldn't be selling shirts with Marathonbet on until it has been sorted

Wearethewhites

By all accounts, Marothonbet have removed Fulham from their bio. Read into that what you will.

J.Perkins

MarathonBet is no longer listed as a club sponsor on the mobile website.

Barrett487

I reckon it's 'Lastminute.com'

We'll find out on Thursday

Andy S

The word Mug comes to the fore. But please don't be offended