Main Menu

Fof vs Welling fans forum Matchday thread

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 05, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaySmith

A fine body of men......

Well done lads, keep up the good work.

rweller86

Well played all, had another great day and was good to grab a drink with you all after too :) bring on the next one! Thanks again dannyboi for organising it, and also to Syd Cupp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@rweller

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on July 05, 2015, 05:03:20 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 05, 2015, 04:13:47 PM
We need a Commission of Enquiry as to why we conceded 5 goals, who is the defensive coach, and we require independent witnesses and photographs, we also need a scapegoat to sack, dismiss and expunge.
Serious questions need to be asked.
By the way well done for scoring ten goals.

Probably the Captains fault.
Lack of motivation, shouting, cajoling, marshalling, bereft of tactical awareness and lacking cheese.
+ No goals ! (ie: minimal contribution)
Sack him.

BTW: Well(ing) done chaps

Haha very funny Rog. No goals indeed but I played deeper today and was the playmaker............

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Jonaldiniho 88

Thanks a lot Danny and Syd cup. Great day out. A win always helps. Fulhamben deserves an additional thank you for bringing my hanging ass to the game. Nice to grab a beer with the lads after. Shame welling couldn't all join us (underage). Welling were great and it was a feel good game all around. I now have a second team to follow. I think my performance has not been bigged up more. Scored the first and ran the game mainly whilst on the bench haha. I'm the handsome one missing from the photos.

leonffc

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 05, 2015, 03:50:14 PM
Quote from: ffc2004 on July 05, 2015, 03:33:32 PM
Final score:

FoF 10-5 Welling

(Rweller86 x4, ffc2004 x3, Jonaldinho x 2, Sid x1)

COYFoFW.

Well done team

Was Admin in goal? Letting in 5 is shocking, sack him ;-)

Probably too busy moaning to notice the attack coming.
Can you imagine the inquiry if Bettinelli conceded 5? Oh wait, he did in a couple of occasions. My ears are still ringing!!
Can't wait til my knees fixed and I can get involved (if selected of course)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: leonffc on July 05, 2015, 08:33:40 PM
Final score:

FoF 10-5 Welling

COYFoFW.

Well done team

Can you imagine the inquiry if Bettinelli conceded 5? Oh wait, he did in a couple of occasions. My ears are still ringing!!

At your age I think we will need a Mo Fitness test first  :dft011:

But of course my good old buddy is welcome any time!

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

I have to comment again as it really was a great day. Everyone played well and Leon if you can shout more than play you can have my place as I'm out the country. Big boots to fill (7.5 women's. They fit my feet better).

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Syd Cupp

Many Thanks to all that took part today.

The Welling United Forum team all enjoyed it and are looking forward to another match in the future.
Hopefully it will start something between the 2 sets of fans and if on a day when you are not watching
Fulham come down to Welling United where you will be warmly welcomed.
As I did 7 years ago and now feel part of the Welling family.

Once again thanks to all.

Lastly here is a link to the match bits on The Welling Forum.
http://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t60489086/wings-forum-5-a-side/?page=1#lastPostAnchor

fulhamben

Quote from: Syd Cupp on July 05, 2015, 09:14:42 PM

The Welling United Forum team all enjoyed it and are looking forward to another match in the future.
Hopefully it will start something between the 2 sets of fans and if on a day when you are not watching

http://wellingunited.activeboard.com/t60489086/wings-forum-5-a-side/?page=1#lastPostAnchor

can we have it north of the river next time ;)

fulhamben

actually can we have it on a cold wet night north of the river next time please

LBNo11

...we won it one time - we won it one tiii-ime - a cup bigger than the Intertoto - we  :023:won it one time!

Well done to all that turned up and represented Friends Of Fulham - we may have to sponsor a 5-a-side FoF trophy.. :023:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SouthfieldWhite

Final score:

FoF 10-5 Welling

COYFoFW.

Well done team

Bettinelli let in 5 in full size goals, not them small 5 a side goals, shocking to let in 5 in them goals

leonffc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 05, 2015, 08:40:45 PM
Final score:

FoF 10-5 Welling

COYFoFW.

Well done team

At your age I think we will need a Mo Fitness test first  :dft011:

But of course my good old buddy is welcome any time!

I'll organise, Luis will do my running (skills, scoring and just about everything else). You know we'll add something to the tram ;)

TheDaddy

The welling boys have it down as 8-5 now if this was FIFA regulated five aside all well and good ,Brown envelopes exchanged .
However I'm trying to locate the ref sources have it hes due to hold up part of the flyover in the Hammersmith area !

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: TheDaddy on July 05, 2015, 10:42:08 PM
The welling boys have it down as 8-5 now if this was FIFA regulated five aside all well and good ,Brown envelopes exchanged .
However I'm trying to locate the ref sources have it hes due to hold up part of the flyover in the Hammersmith area !

Our lads counted how many they each scored, unless they were adding a cheeky goal to their tally we scored 10. I do think they scored 5 but in the final few minutes the game was over and I think even the ref switched off a bit. I am pretty confident it was 10-5. No way we only scored 8. They are trying to make it look better lol.

Stewards Enquiry anyone?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

fulhamben

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 05, 2015, 10:49:43 PM

Our lads counted how many they each scored, unless they were adding a cheeky goal to their tally we scored 10. I do think they scored 5 but in the final few minutes the game was over and I think even the ref switched off a bit. I am pretty confident it was 10-5. No way we only scored 8. They are trying to make it look better lol.

Stewards Enquiry anyone?
yes im with you, our goal tally is spot on. it was ten five

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Syd Cupp on July 05, 2015, 09:14:42 PM

I have to say welling united made this day brilliant. Their players were the same level and lovely blokes. I didn't see a nasty tackle or deision contested. A really nice bunch that could have beat us on another day. It's obviously been fun winning but I'd lose with a smile on my face if they beat us. I would recommend anyone who doesn't know get to know welling as they seem like a great club and they have a new fan in me.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on July 05, 2015, 10:54:07 PM

Stewards Enquiry anyone?

You didn't score ten Ben. Great job in defence. You had berba's lack of scoring with a great performance at the back. Anyone mentioned Admin? Solid as a rock and a nice bloke to boot.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 05, 2015, 11:21:41 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 05, 2015, 10:54:07 PM

Stewards Enquiry anyone?

You didn't score ten Ben. Great job in defence. You had berba's lack of scoring with a great performance at the back. Anyone mentioned Admin? Solid as a rock and a nice bloke to boot.
told ya, im a lazy berba