watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fof vs Welling fans forum Matchday thread

Started by dannyboi-ffc, July 05, 2015, 01:15:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Lazy berba wouldn't have done what you did. I'm still wondering how Danny took the cup home. Just coz he has kids. I wanted the cup nanananaa!

Jonaldiniho 88

Oh btw im the far right in the first pic

ffc2004

Top game all round lads, a pleasure as always. Work tomorrow on the other hand......

There were definitely 10 from us!

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 05, 2015, 11:39:38 PM
Lazy berba wouldn't have done what you did. I'm still wondering how Danny took the cup home. Just coz he has kids. I wanted the cup nanananaa!
i dont know about that, the whole team defended well as a unit. didnt matter who was on the pitch, everyone just seemed to know when to stay and go. other than a free kick that i shall now name voldermort, i cant recall them getting in behind us at all other than that.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

Ben you do a diservace to yourself. I know I bossed it but we all played a part. You made but one mistake then won it back and set up a goal. If that is failure then sign me up. Parkeresque

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on July 05, 2015, 11:56:46 PM
i dont know about that, the whole team defended well as a unit. didnt matter who was on the pitch, everyone just seemed to know when to stay and go. other than a free kick that i shall now name voldermort, i cant recall them getting in behind us at all other than that.

Who organised us? Luck or judgement?

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 06, 2015, 12:16:47 AM

certainly not kit ;)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on July 06, 2015, 12:25:10 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on July 06, 2015, 12:16:47 AM

certainly not kit ;)

Haha. Great stuff. Genuinely agree with what you have to say so I won't argue. I'm the poo fan of the group so I will shut up.

ffc2004

As a result of the blocks I put in, my left thigh stings like a fcker today.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on July 05, 2015, 05:35:37 PM
Many thanks to those who turned up today, including the Welling Fans forum who were a great bunch. It's not easy coming from the other side of London, especially on a Sunday, so a big shout to our lot dannyboi, Admin, FulhamBen, Jonaldinho, ffc2004, rweller86 and also Syd Cupp for setting everything up.

FOF only had 6 players, Welling 7, who looked liked they'd played together before, but was suprised how quick the FOF team gelled and knocked the ball around well.

First half finished 3-3, not a lot between the 2 sides, but Welling managed to make their chances count, FOF didn't after fluffing a good 5-6 chances.

After a positive half time talk, FOF came out the much better side, making each and every chance count this time and really stretching the Welling team.

I'm pretty sure the final score was 9-4 to FOF and not 10-5 that was originally quoted.

Top photo from left to right

Syd Cupp, Rweller86, Dannyboi, Ffc2004, Admin, FulhamBen, Jonaldinho88
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Black, White and Fred

Well done Lads, really annoyed to have missed it. I am booking annual leave next time!
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

ffc2004

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 06, 2015, 09:18:16 AM
I have just received information that the team from Welling you played yesterday are claiming it was an 8-8 draw. 
096.gig

Lies and slander!

Vinnieffc

Just back from Welling and they're claiming an 11-10 win based on Duckworth/Lewis..