News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why did Lonergan play the 1st hour yesterday?

Started by NJFulham, July 12, 2015, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: cmg on July 13, 2015, 06:52:55 PM
Quote from: EJL on July 13, 2015, 02:25:59 AM
I don't think Lonergan would've signed for us without the guarantee of first team football.

This one often crops up. I have never believed that such a guarantee could (or would) be given.

Quote from: fulhamben on July 13, 2015, 06:09:17 PM
not according to david james, he was on radio the other day talking about his liverpool days. cant remember who the other keeper was, but he said he hated him and never spoke to him purely because he was a rival for the number 1 jersey.

When James first got to Liverpool Bruce Grobbelaar was his main rival, not a difficult man to dislike.
I doubt that the presence of Tony Warner on the books caused him many sleepless nights!
it was neither of them,
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

cmg

Quote from: fulhamben on July 13, 2015, 07:00:40 PM

not according to david james, he was on radio the other day talking about his liverpool days. cant remember who the other keeper was, but he said he hated him and never spoke to him purely because he was a rival for the number 1 jersey.

When James first got to Liverpool Bruce Grobbelaar was his main rival, not a difficult man to dislike.
I doubt that the presence of Tony Warner on the books caused him many sleepless nights!
it was neither of them,
[/quote]

He didn't have much competition after that until Brad Friedel turned up.
Still, James was maybe a bit insecure, in more ways than one.

fulhamben

Quote from: cmg on July 13, 2015, 07:18:34 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on July 13, 2015, 07:00:40 PM

it was neither of them,

He didn't have much competition after that until Brad Friedel turned up.
Still, James was maybe a bit insecure, in more ways than one.
[/quote]might have been brad, but i thought it was more of a foriegn sounding name, anyhow my point was that i doubt andy and marcus will forge a great bromance whilst they are fighting it out for a starting place
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.