watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why did I post this ?

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, July 13, 2015, 08:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I don't really have anything to say at the moment.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Rhys Lightning 63

Know how you feel. SOOOOOOOO bored at the moment
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

e4b

Thanks for posting Rodger,it gives me something to read whilst sitting at work bored stupid.Can you make the next post a bit longer please.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

We all have something in common, we're all bored at the moment and sounds like we're all at work.
But I'm leaving in 5 minutes and have to do the boring drive home, meet the boring wife in our boring
house and watch boring TV eating boring food.

What a boring post, I've bored myself.

Is that long enough e4b  )o:

bog

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Roll on August the 8th zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

092.gif

Burt

nose

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on July 13, 2015, 08:47:00 PM

the season will start soon... now ruiz is gone we will find somebody new to bicker about.... relax, you are having withdrawl symptoms....
we are keeping ourselves occupied with music
last week we saw osibissa
tomorrow dan penn and spooner oldhham and if that means nothing then shame on you, something to think about until we start again.

davew

Never heard of any of them, bring back the 60's and 70's groups and the FFC legends!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Logicalman

Who?

I think I might have heard of 'osibissa' but are 'dan penn and spooner oldhham' two separate singers/groups, or did you misspell the town their from?

I thought I was old for a moment, and then I don't recall half of the singers that were around when I was supposedly young, or is that just getting old?

How you doing Rog? Still owe you that 20, that should kill the boredom for all of 5 seconds!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

e4b

Thanks RodgerThat was really interesting.I still have 10 boring hours to go at work!Although i've never had the pleasure of meeting your wife i hope she does not read your posts otherwise your evening might be a bit less boring and i'm not sure at your(our)age we can handle the excitement.Liven up your home with some soft atmospheric lighting and some quiet music in the background.NoCCR

Fernhurst

Quote from: davew on July 13, 2015, 09:45:56 PM
Never heard of any of them, bring back the 60's and 70's groups and the FFC legends!!

Friday night I'm taking my Son to dinner and evening listening to ZOOT MONEY.....anyone remember Zoot and his Big Roll Band
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

H4usuallysitting

Not sure if this is a Kit out or Roberts in thread

Barrett487

Quote from: davew on July 13, 2015, 09:45:56 PM

As requested.... all rolled into one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ToqUZDVNXQ

JoelH5

I'm excited for Crawley away this weekend! COYWS!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: nose on July 13, 2015, 09:35:42 PM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on July 13, 2015, 08:47:00 PM

the season will start soon... now ruiz is gone we will find somebody new to bicker about.... relax, you are having withdrawl symptoms....
we are keeping ourselves occupied with music
last week we saw osibissa
tomorrow dan penn and spooner oldhham and if that means nothing then shame on you, something to think about until we start again.

Osibisa   "Criss cross rhythms that explode with happiness"  from "The Dawn"  Great drums and brass.
People will have know "Sunshine Day with they hear it.
What I originally thought in the late 60's was that they were the first African band I'd heard.
Turns out they were formed in London.

Zoot Money's Big Roll Band, great band from the Richmond/Twickenham era
Musically it was a great time.   Eel Pie island !!!

I see The Patch pub has The Yardbirds and 'Tribute to the Artwoods" booked.

Lighthouse

Once again we have these negative threads. Well if you pull on a thread it unravels. If it is a negative thread and you pull on it it slowly disintegrates. Then you are left with nothing but a ball of thread.

094.gif

There is always somebody that can make something out of nothing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

e4b

Lost me mate.Not difficult i know!Perhaps i could follow the thread back to where i started.

Berserker

I like those tins of string personally. Think they are called Nut something
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Lighthouse

We are all lost in a thread adrift in an ocean of emptiness.  All we see is a madman's rowing boat on the shore, tied to a post that started with nothing to say. Yet the ocean flows onto the shores of convention. Leaving behind the flotsam and jetsam of the wreckage of a thought.

Hold on I must write some of this down.

Actually I already have, spooky.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 13, 2015, 11:30:09 PM
Once again we have these negative threads. Well if you pull on a thread it unravels. If it is a negative thread and you pull on it it slowly disintegrates. Then you are left with nothing but a ball of thread.

094.gif

There is always somebody that can make something out of nothing.

I can't see much negativity in this thread. I may have missed some sarcasm here but I've defiantly missed the negativity. A bizarre post, yes but if roger delivered less there would be fofers banging his door down for not delivering what he delivers, whatever bracket you would put that in. I ain't got one.