Luke Garbutt signs on loan

Started by Fulham Tup North, July 25, 2015, 09:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

049:gif on the official. :plus one:
very positive news
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

Fantastic! Brilliant signing. Still work to do but another step in the right direction
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fernhurst

Wow.... Smashing aquasistion, watched this lad last season, very fast and strong going forward, let's hope he has some defensive nous about him also.

Right..... Spend the extra mill on Dunk and let's go.....
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

FortCollinsFulham

Really, really pleased with what we've done so far this summer ... and another positive step here.  Hopefully a CB next
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Northern Cottager

Northern Cottager

Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on July 25, 2015, 09:25:21 AM
Really, really pleased with what we've done so far this summer ... and another positive step here  Hopefully a CB next

We seem to be going under the radar. We aren't in all the news but completely agree. Best window for quite some time for solid signings that we recognised we need rather than has been big names. Well done FFC.

RaySmith

Well done to the club for what they've done this summer in the transfer market, and welcome to Luke Garbutt.

Dan Downunder

Very happy about this. Well done the Whites.

Willard

Very good acquisition. He'll do a good job for us according to my Everton mate.

Craven Mad

Brilliant news. This should solve our most-needed area. I really hope he can deliver for us.

Now, with the money saved not buying an LB, I really hope we an do some decent work and bring in a proper CB/DM.

MJG

Did say Mike was going North to get something sorted. Hopefully go south to the coast and get another one

Luffy86

Quote from: MJG on July 25, 2015, 09:58:53 AM
Did say Mike was going North to get something sorted. Hopefully go south to the coast and get another one

Any other news MJG??

Lighthouse

If at the beginning of the window, most fans had been able to see the business we have been about to do. Then much of the pessimism would have been allayed. Still work to do but my feeling that we have at least stopped the rot continues.

Every player signed is a player capable of making an impact.   
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tonywa

Excellent news.  A decent centre back now, Mitro back in the fold, Dembele hopefully staying and I'll almost be getting optimistic ;-)

Twig

Slaphead in Qatar

note of caution - he has played only 58 games and most of them at lower than our current division. at the moment this is just the signing of a good prospect yet to prove himself and it is just a loan. I am not being pessimistic, but lets not get too carried away by this one - if we get dunk that will be exciting.

Mince n Tatties

Good signing, and good work by the club getting him
ahead of others who obviously wanted him..

Riverside

Delighted by this . We clearly have a plan and are clearly implementing it .

I thought we would have 8 signings we have 6 .

Those remaining are a CB and DM . If which the CB is the most important .

I am confident that the management know this and all the rumours support this . Hoping that they make a break through soon .

My one fear is the lack of a Mitro sale or a lower paying sponsor restricting the money we can spend ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Riverside on July 25, 2015, 10:23:38 AM

Quote from: Riverside on July 25, 2015, 10:23:38 AM

I am confident that the management know this and all the rumours support this . Hoping that they make a break through soon .

My one fear is the lack of a Mitro sale or a lower paying sponsor restricting the money we can spend ?

You never know, Mitro could provide us with another great option, even if he only stays til Jan.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"