watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Trog

Started by The Swan, August 02, 2015, 09:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I know that he cost us £11m and he has not played many minutes for us. What I saw of his time on the pitch on Saturday I was very impressed.
He had good control,good distribution,good pace and its looks as if he has a good shot on him.
I am looking forward to seeing him start against Cardiff.
The Swan

hovewhite

He has a great pedigree and should play as a real quality about him.

@jolslover

Loving all the love Trogs getting here, on twitter even on TIFF and they are hard to please. #KeepTheGreek

I also look forward to seeing him start against Cardiff. Him and Ross. Make us dream Symons
STH H3

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 03, 2015, 12:56:59 AM
He looks the finished article, if Fulham are serious about promotion, and are ambitious, they should be doing their best to hang on to him.

We should but we won't. He came to fulham on recommendation from Kara and has been treated badly. Him unfit is better than what was played before him. If we were playoffs last season he would have a reason to stay. We nearly got relegated. He offers what dembele, Woodrow, and smith offer in one player. He is strong, has movement, and can finish. If smith and Ross had a partnership imagine what they would have. Now stop imagining as it won't happen. What would piss me off and what I'd love is him staying.

RaySmith

The club must also recognise that it would be cost effective for Mitro to stay if he helps get us promotion - and to stay in the Prem if we get there.

But he doesn't want to play in the Championship does he? from what I've heard anyway.

@jolslover

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/august/03/palace-highlights ... watch 8:50 onwards, to see Trog skin Brede and turn Scott Dann
STH H3

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Lighthouse

Fulham have him on huge wages and a silly long contract. His lack of fitness has meant he has never shown up for Fulham. Saturday was the first time he had stepped out at the Cottage. So all this talk of Fulham trying to keep him is bizarre. He wants to play at the highest level. We can't afford to have a part timer on our books.

Should he stay and does well then fine. But I really don't see what more the club could have done? The only reason he is here now is because nobody wants to pay for him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Mitro looked very good on them highlights, full of energy and better in that performance than his career at Fulham to date combined. Very hapyp if he decides to give the Championship one season.

@jolslover

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 03, 2015, 01:59:18 PM
Mitro looked very good on them highlights, full of energy and better in that performance than his career at Fulham to date combined. Very hapyp if he decides to give the Championship one season.

Agree
STH H3

PaulJ123

Mitroglou will be top scorer in the championship if he stays the whole season.

HatterDon

Quote from: PaulJ123 on August 03, 2015, 02:07:57 PM

Based on?

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Nick Bateman

I agree, and "The Trog" is a good nickname for him that will be 'catchy'.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

@jolslover

Feed The Trog and he will score. Fact
STH H3

Classic94

Agree. The gulf in class between him and Woodrow on Saturday was staggering.

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 03, 2015, 01:33:47 PM
Fulham have him on huge wages and a silly long contract. His lack of fitness has meant he has never shown up for Fulham. Saturday was the first time he had stepped out at the Cottage. So all this talk of Fulham trying to keep him is bizarre. He wants to play at the highest level. We can't afford to have a part timer on our books.

Should he stay and does well then fine. But I really don't see what more the club could have done? The only reason he is here now is because nobody wants to pay for him.
Don't know if you remember Mr L, but he was asked why he was not playing, he said he was fit but Magath did not want to play him, hardly his fault.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

grandad

Having only seen the highlights I thought he looked 2 classes above Woodrow & would start him & after 60 mins sub him for either Smith or Dembele.
There is still a question about his ability to play 90 mins in a heavy season so I think 60 mins is just right.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wimbledon_White

I think we are all in cloud cuckoo land if we think he is staying.
Surely he will go out on loan again or be sold permanently.
He is on massive wages and a long contract; he apparently doesn't want to play Championship football...fair play.
I don't begrudge the bloke not being keen to play with us, it is not his fault he was signed when not fully fit, by a mental German in a team that was sinking toward relegation.
As for the club mis-managing him...how exactly? He is on big Premier League wages...we can't afford that now we are not in the Premier League. Sending him out on loan and/or selling him is entirely reasonable and surely the player knows that as well.

westcliff white

What do we call massive wages? 50k plus? As he isn't on that at all.

Every day is a Fulham day

rusty shackleford