more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Betting on Fulham games

Started by spoken, August 04, 2015, 08:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoken

Quote from: HatterDon on August 05, 2015, 03:05:47 PM
It's beyond me why anyone would consistently bet on a professional team sport. I can't imagine a less-informed bet.

Please explain how it is uninformed? And be careful because people make a living out of it......because they spend all their time ensuring they are informed. I don't intend a living or to even win a lot of money, I might break even?? Who knows? It is a harmless bit of fun because I can afford to lose a tenner a game and I am not or will ever be addicted to gamblimg. Please don't attempt to pour cold water on a bit of fun, a little more positivity is what this board needs instead of all the glass half empty posts.

Ged

Allways bet on the other team that way you cant lose
Unless its a draw

Blanco

The snobs against betting always leave their comment condemning betting whenever it's mentioned. There is nothing wrong with it if you bet responsible. Don't gamble more than you can afford and don't chase losses. Simple. A gambler isn't a "mug". As to Hatter Dons comment its easy to inform youreslf on a profesional team looking at past games, stats and team news so I don't know what you mean by "a less informed bet". A less informed bet would be to guess how many more times you're going to slag off people who gamble.

spoken

Ok, so I might change my first bet and go with my heart instead of my head......never advised when gambling! I think it's a more fun bet and the odds are generous.

Fulham to win and both teams to score @ 5/1

If I was looking to play safe (not as fun for the purpose of this thread) and generate small cash amounts I would place Asian Handicap bets or better still in play. But that would be boring!!!

Blanco

Quote from: spoken on August 06, 2015, 11:20:19 AM
Ok, so I might change my first bet and go with my heart instead of my head......never advised when gambling! I think it's a more fun bet and the odds are generous.

Fulham to win and both teams to score @ 5/1

If I was looking to play safe (not as fun for the purpose of this thread) and generate small cash amounts I would place Asian Handicap bets or better still in play. But that would be boring!!!

Risky bet mate. Don't think it will land. Let's hope it does!

spoken

Bet placed. Fulham to win and both teams to score @ 5/1.

Went with heart not head as it's more fun!

kempkong

My bet came in. Both teams to score and over 1.5 in the Leicester game.
Only real silver lining about dropping those two points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fernhurst

Quote from: spoken on August 08, 2015, 11:45:44 AM
Bet placed. Fulham to win and both teams to score @ 5/1.

Went with heart not head as it's more fun!

Here's a tip ........

Always stick with your first fancy !!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

spoken

Main bet lost but I did also put £20 on both teams to score. However for the purpose of this thread I am £10 down!

Any ideas for a bet for the Wycombe game? I might wait to see our line up.

Blanco

Wycombe didn't look to bad on yesterday's highlights. I have no idea how that game could go though. Another BTTS perhaps? Our defense looked shaky against Cardiff.

Fernhurst

This is interesting Spoken..... We can take an interest without any financial risk.

No idea what the odds are but I'd go for a straight Fulham win.

Good Luck
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Blanco

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 09, 2015, 09:43:47 PM
This is interesting Spoken..... We can take an interest without any financial risk.

No idea what the odds are but I'd go for a straight Fulham win.

Good Luck

10/11. Good price.

spoken

10/11 is generous. I will go with head not heart in future. A bit of first bet fun!

Maybe AH -0.5 @ 21/10 or Fulham-Fulham @ 21/10

spoken

Bet placed: £10 on Fulham to win at 11/10.

I feel these odds are pretty generous.

Fulham Joe

Now you're on my subject. 049:gif

I like nothing better than having a bet, mainly on horses, but also on football, snooker, darts etc, and I've run my own horse racing forum for 17 years.
I've done very well backing Fulham in the past, and I once got odds of 260/1 on Betfair for Fulham to beat Man Ud 3-1 at Old Trafford on a day when we did exactly that.
The last two years have been a bit of a disaster for me as far as betting on Fulham is concerned, as it took quite a while to dawn on me just how poor we had become.

My confidence in Fulham is shot to pieces, even more so on cup games, but for my bet tonight, I'll lay Wycombe for £10 at 3.75 which gives me two chances of getting a profit, but means I will lose £27.50 if Fulham get beat.

If any of you are interested in Horse Racing it would be nice to see you here.

http://www.finalfurlongracing.co.uk/forum/index.php?

Irelands_number1

My favourite bet (especially with us last seasom ) is both teams to score and X to win.
Always a nice price.. I had palace the weekend 19/5 and fulham tonight is 12/5.

Twig

Quote from: spoken on August 05, 2015, 04:09:54 PM
Quote from: HatterDon on August 05, 2015, 03:05:47 PM
It's beyond me why anyone would consistently bet on a professional team sport. I can't imagine a less-informed bet.

Please explain how it is uninformed? And be careful because people make a living out of it......because they spend all their time ensuring they are informed. I don't intend a living or to even win a lot of money, I might break even?? Who knows? It is a harmless bit of fun because I can afford to lose a tenner a game and I am not or will ever be addicted to gamblimg. Please don't attempt to pour cold water on a bit of fun, a little more positivity is what this board needs instead of all the glass half empty posts.

Well said that man.  I may start to do something similar, I have a bet365 account that but rarely bet and I think there is some cash sitting in it.

Blanco

Bobby Zamora to score at 11/4. To score first 8/1. Anyone?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Blanco on August 15, 2015, 07:52:40 AM
Bobby Zamora to score at 11/4. To score first 8/1. Anyone?

Don't think he's playing. Someone tweeted yesterday that he'll feature for Brightons U21's this coming Monday.

spoken

A little heads up if you fancy a risk free bet......

Using bet365. They are offering a risk free in play bet the same value as a pre game bet (up to £50) for the city v chelsea game. I did this last year when they offered the same on champions league games.

Place a pre match bet of £50 over 0.5 goals. A second pre match bet on under 0.5 goals (about £4) to get your stake back no matter what. You then have a risk free in play bet for £50. I won a few hundred a few times doing this last year.