watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Betting on Fulham games

Started by spoken, August 04, 2015, 08:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoken

I have been a "lurker" on this forum for about 5 years. Whilst I appreciate we all have different petspectives and opinions we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that football is a game and is to be enjoyed. Therefore you are all invited to follow me each week as I place a £10 bet on every Fulham match. You can either share in my joy at a win or revel in my despair when I lose.

I can afford to lose £10 a game (just don't tell the wife) and am fully aware of the associated risks of gambling. I will use the bet365 platform. All bets will be placed before kick off (although I prefer in play).

My first bet for the Cardiff game will be both teams to score. Fingers crossed I get off to a winning start!

spoken

Odds are 8/11. Not great!

Feel free to post your own bets too.

alexbishop

Maybe try and combine with another bet to get better odds. Cardiff to score first and both teams to score maybe?
Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

MJG

As things stand Fulham to concede at anytime has to be the banker bet.

spoken

Quote from: MJG on August 04, 2015, 09:00:11 AM

Yep, is 2/9

spoken

Quote from: alexbishop on August 04, 2015, 08:37:17 AM
Maybe try and combine with another bet to get better odds. Cardiff to score first and both teams to score maybe?

Can't find this bet and won't let you do it as a double. Good idea though, however I'm going to choose bets I think are winnable.

MJG

Quote from: spoken on August 04, 2015, 09:20:53 AM
Quote from: MJG on August 04, 2015, 09:00:11 AM

Yep, is 2/9
Not exactly going to clear my mortgage with those odds.

gmosullivan

I would wait and see if mitro is playing and if so go for +3.5 goals in the match!!!
If kit goes for 4:3:3 with Ross mitro and smith up front it would be a good bet, expect our defense to leak one or two

spoken

Quote from: gmosullivan on August 04, 2015, 11:28:54 AM
I would wait and see if mitro is playing and if so go for +3.5 goals in the match!!!

He is 13/5 to score anytime. If he is on the bench it might be worth an in play bet as the odds become more appealing. I will keep an eye on the in play!

He has the same odds as Taggert and Woodrow. Matt smith could be worth a punt at 11/4 if he starts.

Dodgin

Took 25-1 to win the Championship and 11-2 fo promotion, lost 40 quid last season.

Neil D

Quote from: Dodgin on August 04, 2015, 05:12:08 PM
Took 25-1 to win the Championship and 11-2 fo promotion, lost 40 quid last season.
I had an each way bet for the title and Ross e/w top scorer last season.  Still betting on promotion (11/1) and Ross for this season - don't say it - what a sap!

BestOfBrede

What's the odds for Cardiff to score from a corner or free kick or indeed for us to concede from such?

Blanco

BTTS sounds like a good bet to me.

jarv

A few words of advice......never bet on Fulham.

leonffc

spoken

Quote from: leonffc on August 05, 2015, 08:01:26 AM
Quote from: jarv on August 05, 2015, 04:13:20 AM

Amen to that!

As said, it is a bit of fun, plus if I was to choose a season in recent history to bet on fulham games this would be it. That said, I never said I wouldn't back the other team!

Fernhurst

Quote from: Neil D on August 04, 2015, 07:24:06 PM

I had an each way bet for the title and Ross e/w top scorer last season.  Still betting on promotion (11/1) and Ross for this season - don't say it - what a sap!

Bookies REALLY don't fancy us this season..... Not in the top 6 for promotion....
but on the other hand....... Not in the 6 picks for relegation.

Mid table obscurity it is then.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

kempkong

I've had a bet on btts for Fulham and as my wife is a mackam she went for over 1.5 goals in Sunderland Leicester game. I got 3/1 odds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HatterDon

It's beyond me why anyone would consistently bet on a professional team sport. I can't imagine a less-informed bet.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: jarv on August 05, 2015, 04:13:20 AM

Better still........never bet, it's a mugs game.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.