more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dunk starts

Started by Ordar, August 07, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDH101

He just won MOM...
So you can add another million to their asking price.

Riversider

I wouldn't rule Stoke City out either, they are looking for a centre half with Shawcross being injured .

Fernhurst

Him and Matt Mills of Forest  both very solid ......... Just dreaming.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

BedsFFC

Just watched some of the match. TBH, I didn't know much about him.

I have to say, he's got something. He's one of those inspirational defenders as opposed to a brilliant defender. A Cookie.

Absolutely love him at the Cottage. Be amazed if we get him, simply as feeling very underwhelmed at mo with all things fulham. we don't seem to have the wow factor in the championship, which is really sad. 13 years in premiership, great location, cash & a great new home kit.

How can a team from stockton on tees be more appealing than us?

west kowloon white

Stockton-on-tees??That's gone right over my head;kindly enlighten me.tks.

Nero

Quote from: west kowloon white on August 07, 2015, 10:43:47 PM
Stockton-on-tees??That's gone right over my head;kindly enlighten me.tks.

middlesborough, Newcastle that neck of the woods

FPT

Lewis Dunk was very solid tonight, reminded me of Brede Hangeland in his prime. He wasn't tested too much, I don't expect Forest to finish more than mid-table on this performance. However, he just carried on aura of assurance, provided a natural comfort and felt he was always in control of every situation.

Funnily, Matt Mills was also very good. We were slightly linked to him, and I thought that would have been a decent move at the time, but I'm not sure how reliable the link was.

Back to Dunk, I do think he'll eventually be a Fulham player at some point in this window, I just don't know when.

FPT

Oh and I don't think Newcastle are in for Lewis Dunk and if they are, not more than watching his progress. They've just tied Fabricio Coloccini down to a new contract, as well as just adding Chancel Mbemba and Jamaal Lascelles has joined up after signing and going out on loan. They've already got Steven Taylor and Mike Williamson also, whilst Paul Dummett frequently fills in at the middle of defence.

Ordar

I want him to sign even more now. He seems to be a real leader aswell as a good player. Just pay the 5m give him a 5 year deal and fix the defence.

Twig

No, I don't see why Dunk starting means this one is dead.  Whether we splash teh cash is quite a different matter.

copthornemike

Quote from: Ordar on August 07, 2015, 07:13:25 PM
For Brighton tonight against Forest. Shall
We call this one officially dead
As one of their better players no surprise he is playing. The question is will be still be playing for Brighton when the transfer window ends.