Dunk starts

Started by Ordar, August 07, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

For Brighton tonight against Forest. Shall
We call this one officially dead

fulhamben

I would. I reckon he is out of our price range
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JackyFulham90

Yes I think we should put in a bid for Richard Stearman & bring back Michael Turner aswell then we can mount a charge for the top 6. It doesn't look like we will get Lewis Dunk we need to move on.

Fulhamerica23

I mean he's currently a Brighton player, so naturally, he'll play for Brighton if fit. Still three weeks from the close of the window.

Craven Mad

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on August 07, 2015, 07:16:06 PM
Yes I think we should put in a bid for Richard Stearman & bring back Michael Turner aswell then we can mount a charge for the top 6. It doesn't look like we will get Lewis Dunk we need to move on.

I'd be happy with this.

Fulham76

Too expensive for us. Out of our league

Northern Cottager

What is our price range? Free?

fulhamben

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 07, 2015, 07:50:31 PM
What is our price range? Free?
would explain alot. If we had the money for dunk we would now own dunk

Swiss72

Does Brighton already have a replacement for Dunk?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Swiss72 on August 07, 2015, 08:15:01 PM

They should adopt the Fulham. Sell your best players and never replace them.

God The Mechanic

I believe they only have one other senior central defender.

leonffc

Quote from: Northern Cottager on August 07, 2015, 08:16:01 PM

They should adopt the Fulham. Sell your best players and never replace them.

It does make you wonder.  Brighton know they are struggling to keep him but they are putting up a struggle. They are doing what they can.

Fulham just seem to cave in and wave players off  093.gif

FPT

Watching the game, Brighton not being tested too much defensively, when they have it's been down the Brighton right where Gordon Greer has done well dealing with anything down that side really. What I do like about Dunk is his attempts of attacking set pieces, he's not connected with anything yet, but at least he's attacking them, whereas last season our players seem to wait for the ball (should it beat the first man) and then have to head from a standing start; so you can see how Dunk scored a load last season.

I wouldn't say that him playing today means he's not moving, the chairman yesterday essentially said he's available for the right offer. They don't have any other options really, their only two senior central defenders are Gordon Greer and Lewis Dunk.

MasterHaynes

mikestrand

Newcastle Bound

filham

Dunk will be at the Cottage in 8 days time, playing for Brighton against us, unless that is Newcastle really are after him and have put in a bid that neither player or club can refuse.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: mikestrand on August 07, 2015, 09:00:36 PM
Newcastle Bound

Been talking to a Fulham fan from Brighton on twitter who is mates with Lewis Dunks brother.
He said he is definitely not going to Newcastle, I think for family reasons ?,he reckons he will sign for us as soon as Brighton  identify a replacement.

fulhamben

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 07, 2015, 09:38:17 PM
Newcastle Bound

Been talking to a Fulham fan from Brighton on twitter who is mates with Lewis Dunks brother.
He said he is definitely not going to Newcastle, I think for family reasons ?,he reckons he will sign for us as soon as Brighton  identify a replacement.
interesting, fingers crossed

mikestrand

Newcastle Bound

Time will tell.

Nero

Newcastle Bound
[/quote

He said he is definitely not going to Newcastle, I think for family reasons ?,he reckons he will sign for us as soon as Brighton  identify a replacement.

by which time we will sign someone from Scandinavia for nxt to nothing and no longer be interested