watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantasy FoFball League

Started by The Equalizer, July 23, 2010, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Equalizer

Right all, the new season isn't far away and I know that we're all chomping at the bit to get some football in us after a long boring summer break.

So I've decided to take the liberty of kick starting the new season for us. I've created a new Friends of Fulham fantasy league on the Premier League website:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Head over there, sign up and create a team then join the FoF league by using this code:

Code to join this league: 401160-101055

First prize at the end of the season is one of Lighthouse's Jol's Black and White Army t-shirts.

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Equalizer

Can one of the Mods sticky this if poss? The league is forming up slowly, now there are 2 teams in it!
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Lighthouse

Um, so I win one of own cancelled t shirt range.

OK fair enough

KEEP WORKING YOU DOGS. JUST WRITE SVEN OVER JOLS. NOBODY WILL NOTICE
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TheDaddy

Im in Redbrick Fc lets hope i can remember me passwords !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

licker

I'm in .. Bills Rovers, (how very original).

I'll let you keep the T shirt so you can raffle it for charity.  :011:

boxhockcycsock

Just joined, I'm sure you'll recognize me! I look forward to some good competition, got more than a few Fulham lads on the squad!
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

fulham4prem

Chopper

I'm in too.

No Ch*ls** players in my team - I hope you've all remained strong and resisted the dark side!
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

The Equalizer

Quote from: Chopper on July 24, 2010, 06:36:20 PM
I'm in too.

No Ch*ls** players in my team - I hope you've all remained strong and resisted the dark side!

Sadly not, I fancy having a crack at winning this! Came pretty much last across all leagues last season!

JBH

Im in = Life after Woy :beer:

FatFreddysCat

I'll have a crack at it nearer the season, but players i chose always get bad injuries, so i'm going for Drogba, Lampard and T*rry  :015:

SteveM19

I', in -- I'm Tshabalala-dingdong, thank you Mr S. African striker with the fantastic name.

os5889

Once again my imaginatively named "Fulham" for the fourth year running enters the fray.

I wonder who FC Silver Fox is.... :dft012:

Irelands_number1

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Chopper on July 24, 2010, 06:36:20 PM:
I'm in too.

I'm in too, and no scum players in my team either, shame on you EQ  :014:

FatFreddysCat

Nice clean sheet for Gomes in my first game  :54:

FatFreddysCat

Oh dont be alarmed by a very obvious qpha entry, it's my muggy rangers mate, and we've had a score bet who finishes higher.

TheDaddy

What a start for me,Checked my team last night found i had put Dogba in as sub.Yeah i no serves me right for having a chelsea player oh well lets hope the new boy at Newcastle scores a few.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

The Equalizer

Alright, who's Darragh? Knocked me into 2nd place with that massive score!

FatFreddysCat

I thought i'd give you all a headstart by entering too late for this week  :doh:. But i'll be top by october.