watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantasy FoFball League

Started by The Equalizer, July 23, 2010, 03:35:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FC Silver Fox

If you're going to be part of the FoFball league, I'm wondering whether you should be allowed to have players from the dark side in your squad.  :046:  :046:  :046:
Seems a bit off to me. Its a question of style and good taste for which we are renowned. If we were going to have just one qualifying rule for our league, that would be what I would vote for.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 18, 2010, 09:01:14 AM
If you're going to be part of the FoFball league, I'm wondering whether you should be allowed to have players from the dark side in your squad.  :046:  :046:  :046:
Seems a bit off to me. Its a question of style and good taste for which we are renowned. If we were going to have just one qualifying rule for our league, that would be what I would vote for.
None in mine Frenchy, i'd have thought it went without saying.

FC Silver Fox

Agreed Fredster.  Time to name and shame.  All these Foffers have dark side players in their squad :  Equalizer, Lork, Yarden, Boxhockcycsock. 
.. and they're just the ones  I recognize.  In fact, all the top 10 have at least 1 dark side player in their team, some even have 3.  One's even got John Terry, for goodness sake.

Shame on them, I say.
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: FC Silver Fox on August 18, 2010, 12:34:11 PM
Agreed Fredster.  Time to name and shame.  All these Foffers have dark side players in their squad :  Equalizer, Lork, Yarden, Boxhockcycsock. 
.. and they're just the ones  I recognize.  In fact, all the top 10 have at least 1 dark side player in their team, some even have 3.  One's even got John Terry, for goodness sake.

Shame on them, I say.

Surely anyone with mr T*rry should be disqualied?

The Equalizer

Agree about T*rry disqualification. But there's nothing wrong with trying to win and I am also a member of 5 other leagues...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

Cheers for that Tom.  I've finally got round to joining, so you needn't worry about last place any more!

TheDaddy

I surrender i have Drogba but didn't put him in last week and he scored three, so not to upset anyone im putting him in .On the off chance he wont score again !  :doh:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

just as well i entered my team to late to count last week, i'd have been bottom on 35 points  :doh:

TheDaddy

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 10:19:32 AM
just as well i entered my team to late to count last week, i'd have been bottom on 35 points  :doh:
I only got thirty last week mate,Not to bad at the mo half time and 3 goal scorers bale 2 and cahill.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: TheDaddy on August 21, 2010, 04:17:42 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on August 21, 2010, 10:19:32 AM
I only got thirty last week mate,Not to bad at the mo half time and 3 goal scorers bale 2 and cahill.
I dropped Gomes and brought in Foster who has saved a pen and having a great game. I dont think i've got any goal scorers so far today, but have Zamora and Nani playing tomorrow.

The Equalizer

I slipped a place or two on most of my leagues with 49 points yesterday, but I've got Zamora, Hangeland and Milner to make up numbers today...
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

FatFreddysCat

God my team is crap, i'm rock bottom with just 16 points  :dft004:

SteveM19

Rooney is my captain and he is out -- screw fantasy football, I'm as happy as can be about this. As a matter of fact, I think I had something to do with it. You all are welcome.

FatFreddysCat

just made my first transfer, got rid of Brums Murphy and brought in Ryan Nelson. I'm  thinking of getting rid of Matty Taylor and Saha.

TheDaddy

75 points in the bag and thats with Newcastles Carrol on the bench. :dft001:

FatFreddysCat

Hahaha i'm ranked at 1911078 and i have 15,712 Fulham supporters ahead of me.

The Equalizer

Nice one Spence!
I'm currently sitting at 245 in the Fulham supporter and 27,890 overall.

However, I've just made a tactical transfer, dumping Schwarz for Stockdale and being able to afford Tevez up front with Drogba and Zamora... Jubbly.

os5889

It has not been a good start for me

SteveM19

Just to show it can be done -- 58, 53, and 49 points so far, and not one CCCFC player in my team (Tshabalaladingdong), not even a comparatively non-repulsive one like, like, like... maybe Essien, I can't think of a one. Maybe Benayoun, but he's still a Liverpool player in my mind.

Carroll has been a find.

psand22

We've got 35 more weeks to go and there's plenty of time to make that great pick up or shoot yourself in the foot.