watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Casasola

Started by Julius Geezer, August 09, 2015, 11:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julius Geezer

What's the crack with this guy? Anyone seen him play?

Thought he was a highly sought after youngster and a major coup for us, yet we've hardly seen anything of him so far.

I know he was on the bench for the U21s last week and last month he tweeted a photo of his boots captioned 'pre-season' but not sure how involved he was?

You would think with his reported potential, we would be slowly introducing him into the first team - especially over Cameron Burgess, or at least a loan deal to get some game time.

General

I agree it is very strange especially as he has been playing internationally with argentina. I heard that because he was such a talent they're giving him all the time he needs to settle.

that said the thing that doesn't add up is that he's not being given a proper amount of playing time at any level, which is a huge part in regards to him getting settled.

Barrett487

I get the impression that he's not performing well enough in the u21's. In the thread about the Met Police game i seem to remember LBNo11 not exactly raving about him.

Having said that, i haven't seen him myself.

BestOfBrede

You forget......
We only bring in young potential ready to sell!
We have no plans to include them, we just wrap them up in cotton wool ready for making a few bucks down the line!

Jamie88

This is a strange one.
I'm sure over the year he has been here, including friendlies he has probably only featured in about 2 hours of football! Yet he appears to be on the bench most of the time for the U21's

Craven Mad

Sounds like he's either not settling in England or isn't up to standard.

Wouldn't be surprised if we try to sell him while he's still got the cache of somewhat recent interest from Barca and still very young.

@jolslover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkbyxCFHa2M

His goal at 1:23 on this video, against West Ham is mad. Looks a good player
STH H3

HatterDon

We have a match on Tuesday. Perhaps he'll feature there.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Max Headroom

Maybe he hasn't adjusted.... Another Ruiz. A good player but not in the UK?

It's curious as you would expect someone of that pedigree to be pushing for a first team spot, but he is struggling to get u21 game time....

MJG

He cut a lonely figure at Fridays u21 game, sat on the bench in his own, didn't see him warmup once or talking to many.

I'd not be rushing to get his name on a shirt anytime soon.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

leonffc

Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2015, 03:03:46 PM
He cut a lonely figure at Fridays u21 game, sat on the bench in his own, didn't see him warmup once or talking to many.

I'd not be rushing to get his name on a shirt anytime soon.

Sent from my Lenovo A5500-F using Tapatalk

Maybe he's struggling to settle over here. It is difficult for a young player to settle into a new country, style of football, language etc.
If he's unhappy the club need to look after his interests and I'm sure they will.