watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Channel 5 Football League Show

Started by King_Crud, August 16, 2015, 02:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Crud

So what do people think? Watched it for the first time last night, when I saw they had a studio audience I feared for the worse, but they didn't seem to talk to anyone, which I think was good, so why are they there? I don't mind the hosts, but for me a football highlights show should just be that, less talking and more highlights.

Ads suck, but I'm recording it and watching it the next day so can flick through most of the stuff I don't want.

FPT

The adverts clearly hurt the programme, sort of 10 minutes where footage could be, but I don't mind them as I go from Football League Tonight to Match of the Day, so the ads let me have a pee break and whatnot. I don't know why the audience is there - for the vibe? Applauds in and out of ads? I don't know, think it'd be better if they were off camera if they wanted the claps, or just have the camera crew and those behind the scenes having a light applause.

I've seen people slate the hosts, but I think they're quite good, they're smooth and have nice chemistry - I wish the pundits would add more, Adam Virgo and Jamie Cureton are like people that have just had a lobotomy, not much interest there either in what they're saying "look at the defending there." I know that they're short of time with so much content, but they need to start breaking stuff down - the analysis is not good, but I suppose it's what you're into, I usually lose concentration half way into League One coverage as there's so much going on so quickly.

Steven Ageroad

As it was so awful last week, did not bother this week.

Nero

If you saw last week you would understand why they don't talk to the audience, it improved this week but still not sure what Adam Virgo, might as be John, or the studio guest add

epsomraver

What is the PC correct crowd standing there about?