https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kostas Mitrolgou

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, August 16, 2015, 10:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 17, 2015, 12:31:44 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
Oh please stop talking rubbish. A good a decent manager? The player never wanted to play for us in the Championship. Never was fit enough anyway. If you believe the rubbish that he said he wants to play for us if we ever return to the Prem. Big of him. Then it shows what a good manager and set up we have.

So please no more utter tosh about a better manager keeping him to play in the Championship. He never had any intention of staying

I cannot agree with you, but carry on backing Symons, until he gets shown the door after another disastrous attempt to manage this football club, providing you go out the door with him, then we will see whose talking tosh, stop being in denial, you are deluded and have no understanding of how a good manager handles his players, your wonderful manager did not even attempt to keep him, cause like all poor managers that end up failing, he is too afraid to confront a player like Kostas, he takes the easy way out, he is weak and like you has poor social skills.
So don't get righteous with me cause you don't like what I post, just ignore it.
Also don't preach holy than thou lectures about how to handle a player, any player, you talk a hell of a lot with your opinions, but you say absolutely nothing.
The loudest noise comes from an empty drum.
You are defending the indefensible. Just like the fools that defended Magath when I wanted him out months before he was expunged.  

By all means feel free to disagree, but do so without slagging each other off... Treat FoF like a well-ran pub, and that you are chatting over this issue calmly, accompanied by a pint and a bag of crisps. 

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Burt on August 17, 2015, 09:48:51 AM
Oh please stop talking rubbish. A good a decent manager? The player never wanted to play for us in the Championship. Never was fit enough anyway. If you believe the rubbish that he said he wants to play for us if we ever return to the Prem. Big of him. Then it shows what a good manager and set up we have.

So please no more utter tosh about a better manager keeping him to play in the Championship. He never had any intention of staying

I cannot agree with you, but carry on backing Symons, until he gets shown the door after another disastrous attempt to manage this football club, providing you go out the door with him, then we will see whose talking tosh, stop being in denial, you are deluded and have no understanding of how a good manager handles his players, your wonderful manager did not even attempt to keep him, cause like all poor managers that end up failing, he is too afraid to confront a player like Kostas, he takes the easy way out, he is weak and like you has poor social skills.
So don't get righteous with me cause you don't like what I post, just ignore it.
Also don't preach holy than thou lectures about how to handle a player, any player, you talk a hell of a lot with your opinions, but you say absolutely nothing.
You are defending the indefensible. Just like the fools that defended Magath when I wanted him out months before he was expunged.  

By all means feel free to disagree, but do so without slagging each other off... Treat FoF like a well-ran pub, and that you are chatting over this issue calmly, accompanied by a pint and a bag of crisps.  

Your perfectly right, but it's his round, and he has shoved off home, and I only like plain crisps with the blue packet of salt in them, and he has slung his hook, and it's his round, short arms long pockets, and he has been drinking shandies all night, whereas I have been on Youngs Best Bitter, and he has jumped ship and it's his turn to buy a round, no wonder he lives in a Lighthouse.  
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Well taken Woolly ...... That's the spirit
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fernhurst on August 17, 2015, 11:26:38 AM
Well taken Woolly ...... That's the spirit

Talking of spirits, I shall have a Whisky Chaser if it ok with you Fernhurst, many thanks. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

laurencecapel

From all accounts the players said before he left that they were all enjoying training with him and that he's definitely a talent.

I'd assume a) championship club b) wageroll and c) european football may have turned his head away.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 16, 2015, 10:57:42 PM
Shame he went on loan but I can see myself being sick of the sight of his name. Whenever he scores, assists or even just simply starts in a champs league game we will be reminded on here. And we will all go round in circles for seasons until another flop or strange transfer comes along. Just like we did with Marlet and just like we did with Ruiz. If truth be told the main reason I wasn't keen on Ruiz was because I was fed up with hearing his name argued about.

Mitroglou isn't here now and we have a tough season ahead. That's what I'm concerned about

100% my friend ! 

Burt

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 17, 2015, 11:23:25 AM
Quote from: Burt on August 17, 2015, 09:48:51 AM

Your perfectly right, but it's his round, and he has shoved off home, and I only like plain crisps with the blue packet of salt in them, and he has slung his hook, and it's his round, short arms long pockets, and he has been drinking shandies all night, whereas I have been on Youngs Best Bitter, and he has jumped ship and it's his turn to buy a round, no wonder he lives in a Lighthouse.  

I knew I was heading for trouble as soon as I pressed the "Post" button  :dft011: :005: