Rhys Lightning 63

Has just scored for Benfica  090.gif
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Ron91

Matt smith kind off header...

Sgt Fulham

Hopefully he does well for them so they buy him and we can end this ridiculous saga once and for all. The handling of Mitrouglou sums up Fulham's past 3 years.

Buffalo76

He'll score his fair share wherever he plays other than for us - latest case of FULHAMISH.

The Old Count

Quote from: Buffalo76 on August 16, 2015, 10:17:01 PM
He'll score his fair share wherever he plays other than for us - latest case of FULHAMISH.
Not Fulhamish.  Just bad management that he's not playing for us.

WONKYTONKY

Quote from: The Old Count on August 16, 2015, 10:21:21 PM
Or just wanted to be playing in the top flight? Could've forced him to play but do really want players around against their will?

@jolslover

Absolute bullet header from Trog. Goal on his debut. If we have had him up top we would have won both our first 2 games. My guess anyway
STH H3

The Old Count

Quote from: WONKYTONKY on August 16, 2015, 10:23:39 PM

Or just wanted to be playing in the top flight? Could've forced him to play but do really want players around against their will?

We could have motivated him to want to stay and play for us.
Motivation is getting someone to want to do what you want them to do.

dannyboi-ffc

Shame he went on loan but I can see myself being sick of the sight of his name. Whenever he scores, assists or even just simply starts in a champs league game we will be reminded on here. And we will all go round in circles for seasons until another flop or strange transfer comes along. Just like we did with Marlet and just like we did with Ruiz. If truth be told the main reason I wasn't keen on Ruiz was because I was fed up with hearing his name argued about.

Mitroglou isn't here now and we have a tough season ahead. That's what I'm concerned about
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham1959

Could it possibly be that he has better players to play with at Benfica ?  It takes more than one player (normally!) to create a goal.

Lighthouse

Oh please stop talking rubbish. A good a decent manager? The player never wanted to play for us in the Championship. Never was fit enough anyway. If you believe the rubbish that he said he wants to play for us if we ever return to the Prem. Big of him. Then it shows what a good manager and set up we have.

So please no more utter tosh about a better manager keeping him to play in the Championship. He never had any intention of staying
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2015, 11:29:50 PM
Oh please stop talking rubbish. A good a decent manager? The player never wanted to play for us in the Championship. Never was fit enough anyway. If you believe the rubbish that he said he wants to play for us if we ever return to the Prem. Big of him. Then it shows what a good manager and set up we have.

So please no more utter tosh about a better manager keeping him to play in the Championship. He never had any intention of staying

I really can't believe you are now the force for reason on FOF Beamer, it such a reverse from the early years.
Please be advised there is a huge swathe of support that are like-minded.

Personally, I can't trust myself to reply to the empty headed rhetoric that is now a daily feature on FOF.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

gezkc

I still can't get over the fact that Mitroglou has gone on loan as he doesn't want to play in the Championship. What happened to professionalism? Anyone with an ounce of decency would feel he owed his club something after joining them while injured and watching them get relegated largely as a result of his inability to play!
I know it's not his fault he got injured (or whatever was wrong with him), but I'd have hoped he'd have wanted to prove himself to us and pay Fulham back for the investment they made in him.
Of course, back in the real world...

HatterDon

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on August 16, 2015, 10:09:25 PM
Has just scored for Benfica  090.gif

he was playing against a side that would struggle in League One. Benfica and Sporting are the only real sides in that league.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Wimbledon_White

LBNo11

Quote from: WONKYTONKY on August 16, 2015, 10:23:39 PM

...well put WONKYTONKY, exactly how I see it. When we were a Premier League club we were an attractive prospect for his ambitions, now we are a mid-table championship team we are effectively bad for his career options...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

epsomraver

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg
Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2015, 11:29:50 PM

0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg 0001.jpeg

WayneKerrins

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 16, 2015, 10:57:42 PM
Shame he went on loan but I can see myself being sick of the sight of his name. Whenever he scores, assists or even just simply starts in a champs league game we will be reminded on here. And we will all go round in circles for seasons until another flop or strange transfer comes along. Just like we did with Marlet and just like we did with Ruiz. If truth be told the main reason I wasn't keen on Ruiz was because I was fed up with hearing his name argued about.

Mitroglou isn't here now and we have a tough season ahead. That's what I'm concerned about
Marlet did next to nothing of note from the moment he signed for us till the day he retired. Mitro is better player (unfortunately).

Wimbledon_White

One thing to mention also; perhaps the club didn't actually want him here. Perhaps his wages are so great that in our current circumstance in the Championship they are unaffordable.

All things considered I don't believe the club are at fault at all for this one.