watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army

Started by bog, August 25, 2015, 08:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Can we ever forget that last cup game with Sheff United? The worst display I have ever seen. I do hope that a 'weakened' line up is not fielded tonight as we need a win anywhere just to give a bit of confidence. Mind you I am not holding my aged breath. How long will it take Tim Ream to be fit? 3 months?

092.gif

HatterDon

I think you'll see Ream today. And it's not a question of fitness; it's one of knowing your teammates and the system. Remember that he signed Thursday, it would have been amazing if he'd featured two days later.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bog

Well said Woolly! I wish we had gone after the centre half who played so well for Sheff United in that cup game, Harry MacGuire. Only 19 then, is at Hull now.

092.gif

Tony

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 25, 2015, 05:26:30 PM
Tom Ream is not a Martian or a Leper, he is an American Full International in his prime and can speak English. He has probably had a couple of training sessions, and met the lads and they have shaken hands. He has been playing in England for Bolton.
Tonight is a League Cup match against a Division One outfit, it's not a World Cup Final, or any Final. If a player of his stature cannot hack a match of this nature. Then serious questions have to be asked about the player, the manager and the club.
Too much time is taken up dissecting every dam issue when it comes to kicking a football. It's a competition so players need to compete. We need Warriors out there tonight, competing for every ball.
No room for faint hearts.
We need Warriors out there every game, not just tonight, competing for every ball.

NJFulham

Ream didnt have a preseason. You wont see him until blackburn at the earliest.