watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham make bid for Mancienne

Started by Yarden, August 27, 2015, 01:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WayneKerrins

Decent signing in the event Khan releases dome of the transfer surplus.

DevonFFC

Nottingham forest has delayed the decision until after the weekends game

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

westcliff white

makes sense for them, but that also seems to indicate we are not far off an acceptable bid as otherwise they would just have said no in my mind
Every day is a Fulham day

Wearethewhites

Quote from: ollienixs on August 27, 2015, 08:56:17 PM
Nottingham forest has delayed the decision until after the weekends game

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Coincides with Kits "Not until after the Rotherham game" quote.

Lighthouse

He has been playing at left back as well as a defensive midfield role. So another 'utility' defender as opposed to a proper centre half.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WONKYTONKY

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 27, 2015, 10:19:08 PM
He has been playing at left back as well as a defensive midfield role. So another 'utility' defender as opposed to a proper centre half.

Yes and no... younger players are often played out of position to help them learn their main position better. If you know what the fella next to you is dealing with you can better understand how to help. Not saying thats definitely the case but wouldn't say he's definitely not a solid CB

valdeingruo

Well our best defensive pairing of the past decade was 6 ft 6 and a half and 6 foot respectively. If he was being brought in at CB we would almost recreate that with 6 foot 7 and 5 ft 10. I like that we are apparently looking at 2-3 utility players. It also seems like though it is late, we are looking at defensive options and have more than one player in mind. Instead of Dunk...Dunk...Dunk...Dunk, "oh the windows closed", its Dunk...Dunk..Dunk"Oh, weve signed Ream and looking at Macienne."
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi