Main Menu

Fulham make bid for Mancienne

Started by Yarden, August 27, 2015, 01:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

636870115947081728[/tweet]][/url]

tougths?

Bradstow

OK by me - but if Kit really wants him then bid a big enough amount to get him without fiddling around.
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

westcliff white

another rumour from an ITK, he is a decent player though
Every day is a Fulham day

One Martin Thomas

Good age and experience. Why not ? Just seen on that link that he is a bees fan though.

Ordar

Isn't he more of a defensive midfielder?

westcliff white

Quote from: Ordar on August 27, 2015, 01:14:28 PM
Or am I getting him confused with someone else? noe he can play at DM or CB equally at home in both positions

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: westcliff white on August 27, 2015, 01:18:47 PM
Quote from: Ordar on August 27, 2015, 01:14:28 PM
Or am I getting him confused with someone else? noe he can play at DM or CB equally at home in both positions

the font pif all knowledge - wiki says:

'Schooled primarily as a centre back, Mancienne can also play as a defensive midfielder as well as both fullback positions'

Bronaldinho

Would be a great capture. Over the years, he's really developed into a decent footballer. Tremendous and confident with the ball at his feet, quick across the grass and can dominant in this division.

Would be a great capture.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

valdeingruo

Fits in with the English idea it seems were  trying to do. That and he's got experience  in the league. I saw a few Hamburg matches where he seemed to do well. I will admit  I've lost track  of him since.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

spoken

I would be very pleased with this fella and rate him significantly above Dunk. He would add a good turn of pace too which we really need.

Horsfield_No9

That'd be a decent Championship signing. Better than Burn, Hutch and Budurov. Forest will play hardball though knowing how much we offered for Dunk. I'd hope 3-4m would get him.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 27, 2015, 02:18:05 PM
That'd be a decent Championship signing. Better than Burn, Hutch and Budurov. Forest will play hardball though knowing how much we offered for Dunk. I'd hope 3-4m would get him.

If MJG is correct that Forest have to sell a player before they can buy (FFP issues), then they may be as desperate to sell and raise funds to cover an area of weakness as we are to buy to cover for a weakness. We may find them to be fairly reasonable to deal with under the circumstances. Who knows?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Horsfield_No9

True
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 27, 2015, 02:29:10 PM

If MJG is correct that Forest have to sell a player before they can buy (FFP issues), then they may be as desperate to sell and raise funds to cover an area of weakness as we are to buy to cover for a weakness. We may find them to be fairly reasonable to deal with under the circumstances. Who knows?

True. The rumour is our first bid is about 1.5m which sounds about right. Like you say, they can't buy without selling (similar to Blackburn with Cairney) 3m should do it.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

gerrys

Well as he has already played for Chelsea and QPR. ....I guess it has to be Fulham next...

dannyboi-ffc

I like him, would be a good signing. The Brentford thing doesn't bother me, in my mind it makes the deal more realistic as he may well like the idea of coming home to West London. 

My worry would be that what if Brentford come in for him too. Probably important to get this one done quickly if it's actually true
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

spikey norman

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 27, 2015, 02:48:17 PM
True
Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on August 27, 2015, 02:29:10 PM

True. The rumour is our first bid is about 1.5m which sounds about right. Like you say, they can't buy without selling (similar to Blackburn with Cairney) 3m should do it.
Nottingham Post reporting bid was between £1.5 - 2 million and Mail on Line saying bid was £2.5 million

Jims Dentist

Not the tallest for a CB.
As Symons has said himself, in this division height is important.
If played with Burn could work though.

westcliff white

didn't realise he was under 6ft, that could be an issue against some teams, but he is mobile for sure

bog

Was he not at our 'mates' down the road when he was young?

092.gif

westcliff white