https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So what are our loan options then?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, September 02, 2015, 09:14:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: filham on September 04, 2015, 11:11:04 AM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on September 02, 2015, 09:14:53 AM
I think the majority would now agree keeper's,  defence and central midfield is more than good enough. If we are going to bring in someone it is most likely to be a striker so what are our options?

Gayle possibly now that a permanent move has fallen through, Qpr kept Austin so I would imagine we would be front runners if it was possible.

Hooper- seems the most realistic but I would raise the question.  If Norwich were reluctant to loan him without getting a replacement then how can that change in a weeks time now that they are stuck with their squad?

James Wilson- rumours he may be allowed on loan

Lewis Grabban- didnt get his move to Bournemouth and id imagine more likely to be allowed to leave without a replacement than Hooper is.

Jon Walters- handed in a transfer request so something isnt quite right there. Highly unlikely he will go anywhere until Jan but if he does he can only go to the championship.

Danny Graham- God no! But sadly its a realistic option.

Aguero- rumoured to be unsettled in Manchester and wants a swift move down to London. Apparently specifically to a club that plays alongside the banks of the Thames and next to a park but strangly specifically called Bishops Park. I guess it must be us.

Anichebe- if he isn't in the first team plans at WBA.

Fletcher- didnt get a move and has been linked to us in the past few weeks. Wages may be a stumbling block though

Not all my choices but trying to think of our options. Is there anyone else and what do we reckon?

Dannyboi, we have 12 new players signed this summer and I think  this has gone to your head and you now have a severe case of transfer fever that needs attention.

Kit has a big job on his hands in getting these players to play as a team and he has to use Woodrow, Dembele or Smith to the best advantage with McCormac to form a potent strike force

Forget transfers now until Christmas and review the situation then, a period of stability is required now.

Lol I follow the silly season thread all summer and it ends up making me obsessed. I need more signings Kit! Rigg where's that striker???
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

filham

Dannyboi, with all the encouragement you are providing there is a risk that Kit may rush out and buy a super striker to match Marlet, AJ or Mitroglou. I am afraid if that happens you will have to take most of the responsibility.

There is a lady doctor down the Fulham road familiar with football related matters who could be looking for work soon, she may be able to offer a course of treatment for your condition.

Asotosyios

I saw that Nottingham Forest brought two players on loan from Lille and Benfica, so we could have more options. Not sure if we are willing to look abroad though, especially if we only want a short-term loan.

@jolslover

Just read Southampton want to loan out Gaston Ramirez, would be all over that
STH H3