more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG

Quote from: grandad on November 07, 2015, 05:22:20 PM
Why should we hire any one from that list of losers & has beens. I would want someone who is doing the business now. Managers are no different from players. If you offer enough money in salary & transfer funds you can get almost anyone.

Anyone from the list mentioned would be frying pan fire for me.

Agreed. Get someone who is successful now and make them an offer they can't refuse. Show some ambition FFC Board

Domino1879

........but please not McLeish.  He was in the stand at Reading game.  That would be a huge mistake.

alexmur

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on November 07, 2015, 05:53:03 PM
Not a one on that list for me. Bob Bradley. Won't happen and won't be accepted with this bunch. Still my choice.
I'd be happy with that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Swiss72

Quote from: alexmur on November 07, 2015, 06:09:42 PM
Not a one on that list for me. Bob Bradley. Won't happen and won't be accepted with this bunch. Still my choice.
I'd be happy with that

Me too.

fulhamben

Quote from: Swiss72 on November 07, 2015, 06:13:11 PM
I'd be happy with that

Me too.
to much of a gamble for me. He would be the fourth manager in a row to never have managed in England before being appointed to us. He is only on his first season in Europe too isn't he?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Neil D

Neil D

Quote from: f321ffc on November 07, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

Read the last line of the Wiki page under 'Managerial statistics'.  Maybe Wiki knows something we don't...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Tigana

Bill2

Quote from: grandad on November 07, 2015, 05:22:20 PM
Why should we hire any one from that list of losers & has beens. I would want someone who is doing the business now. Managers are no different from players. If you offer enough money in salary & transfer funds you can get almost anyone.

Anyone from the list mentioned would be frying pan fire for me.
Not sure Pearson was a loser, just had an attitude problem with Leicester. Certainly had fire in his belly and would like to see that in our players.

Bill2

Quote from: love4ffc on November 07, 2015, 06:00:49 PM
Quote from: Domino1879 on November 07, 2015, 05:58:57 PM
Always wanted Laudrup - would get good football and command respect.
Let's face it, Kit is a pussy cat.

Or would that make him a Kit-ten  :005:
No he would be a kit kat

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on November 07, 2015, 06:17:43 PM
Quote from: Swiss72 on November 07, 2015, 06:13:11 PM
I'd be happy with that

Me too.
to much of a gamble for me. He would be the fourth manager in a row to never have managed in England before being appointed to us. He is only on his first season in Europe too isn't he?
I also believe he is leaving Stabaek at the end of the Danish season, but for me too would be a gamble after the 4 previous guys
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

@jolslover

Id like oscar garcia, would have liked Gus Poyet but hes just taken a job in Greece. Would love Laudrup but not realistic
STH H3

EJL

Pearson and it's not even close.

Neil D

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on November 07, 2015, 06:56:56 PM
Zdenek Grygera
My Zdenek is better than yours.  Where did you get him from? Grygera has no managerial experience, though clearly a talented player in his day.

FPT

I want a bold coach - the system we have is Mike Rigg and Alistair Mackintosh control the business side and off the pitch dealings of the football, and a Head Coach/First Team Coach controlling the team; so no need for your typical manager as we want (and need) people that can do the business on the training ground.

It depends how ambitious we want to be, how feasible some moves are and how we want to represent the club; so it would be a nose for the disgusting psycho that is Nigel Pearson. We showed a lot of ambition in bringing in Jean Tigana all of those years ago, a former French international who was part of a great squad and a former manager of Monaco and Lyon and we went up playing dominant, and stylish football - I want the same thing now.

Now, if we could tempt a Brendan Rodgers to drop down a division, I'd be happy with that sort of move. Same applies to Vincenzo Montella. I too would be happy with a Bob Bradley.

Peabody

Michael Laudrop could be our new Jean Tigana

Riverside

Someone said On Twitter Martin O Neill was at the Cottage today .

I would take him before all those mentioned above .

In fact I would be delighted .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Neil D on November 07, 2015, 06:24:54 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on November 07, 2015, 05:48:47 PM

Read the last line of the Wiki page under 'Managerial statistics'.  Maybe Wiki knows something we don't...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Tigana
Thats the trouble with wiki, anyone with a keyboard can make things up on it.
Should he ever return? We did play some fantastic football under his tenure.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Bedford White

Jose Mourinho? But seriously Martin O'Neill or Michael Laudrup

Nero

David Moyes is in trouble.
The Scot's Real Sociedad team are marooned near the bottom of La Liga - they could be in the relegation zone by the end of the weekend - and a limp performance in Friday's 2-0 defeat against lowly Las Palmas has left his future in serious doubt.
Although Moyes could still survive through the international break, the club's board have been holding talks this weekend which may result in his imminent sacking.