News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoppus

Any news? Would be GREAT if we sign him. Wayne V. also said he think Mr Jokanovic would get us promoted (next year).

I choose him ahead of Monk any day.


Lighthouse

No we still have to agree compensation which was the sticking point last week. Sounds like an old story from last week just being re hashed. We knew Rigg wanted and was talking to Joko. But we have been here before. Frankly, it is all a bit late anyway. Can't say I care very much now we have ruined yet another season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope


Fulham Tup North

Quote from: One James stannard on December 20, 2015, 10:46:01 AM
May I be the first in welcoming him to our wonderful football club  076.gif
Who will be the first to start a "Jokanovic OUT" thread?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Neil D

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 20, 2015, 11:19:52 AM
. Can't say I care very much now we have ruined yet another season.
Sadly true.  The only consolation for me with a Jokanvic' appointment is that my bet at 22/1 would come in. 

Wearethewhites

Have a feeling this is just rehashed news from beginning of the week. Compensation was the sticking point, and heard talks broke down because it couldn't be agreed with Tel Aviv. I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.


LBNo11

...another Messiah coming from Israel, should be confirmed in five days time..!
@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967

nose

I am amazed at some of the comments above... if he really comes then it was worth the wait. the fact it shouldn't have taken so long is ridiculous but still he is certainly a very good appointment if true.
If true.

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 20, 2015, 11:44:04 AM
...another Messiah coming from Israel, should be confirmed in five days time..!

As long as it's not Brian!


J

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 20, 2015, 11:35:09 AM
Have a feeling this is just rehashed news from beginning of the week. Compensation was the sticking point, and heard talks broke down because it couldn't be agreed with Tel Aviv. I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.

Do you have a source saying it broke down last week? I remember a few murmurs on here, but they looked a lot like doom and gloom assumptions with out any actual info.

WORTHINGFULHAM

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on December 20, 2015, 11:55:33 AM
Quote from: LBNo11
link=topic=51721.msg738189#msg738189
date=1450611844

LBNo11

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on December 20, 2015, 11:55:33 AM
Quote from: LBNo11 on December 20, 2015, 11:44:04 AM
...another Messiah coming from Israel, should be confirmed in five days time..!

As long as it's not Brian!

...it won't be Brian, he's been a very naughty boy...
@lbno11ffc.bsky.social
https://www.facebook.com/groups/332326351408249 Fulham Archives
Fan since 1965, first live game Easter 1967


Hoppus

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 20, 2015, 11:44:04 AM
...another Messiah coming from Israel, should be confirmed in five days time..!

Jesus or Joka?

alexmur

Quote from: J on December 20, 2015, 12:03:12 PM
Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 20, 2015, 11:35:09 AM
Have a feeling this is just rehashed news from beginning of the week. Compensation was the sticking point, and heard talks broke down because it couldn't be agreed with Tel Aviv. I wouldn't count your chickens just yet.

Do you have a source saying it broke down last week? I remember a few murmurs on here, but they looked a lot like doom and gloom assumptions with out any actual info.
there does not seem to be any new news on this just that we are in talks re compensation but that's 2 days old

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nero

I put  Slavisa Jokanovic into google translate is comes out as Tony Mowbray


Luffy86


Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Nero on December 20, 2015, 12:54:17 PM
I put  Slavisa Jokanovic into google translate is comes out as Tony Mowbray
Nice one Centurion!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Fulham76

If it's true that we're offering £500k salary & he left Watford because he wanted an increase to his £1m salary, this deal isn't going to happen. So I hope we aren't wasting everyone's time.


Wearethewhites

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 20, 2015, 01:16:39 PM
If it's true that we're offering £500k salary & he left Watford because he wanted an increase to his £1m salary, this deal isn't going to happen. So I hope we aren't wasting everyone's time.

This is the Championship, not the Premiership. Watford offered him a 5k pay rise per week to manage in the Premiership and he was on no where near 500k with Watford.

Wearethewhites

Correction, he was offered a 1k rise per week. Total offer was 500k per year to manage in the Championship.