News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

the way I understood it with Watford was he wanted to triple his wages to 1 million a year and they offered him how eve much more per week but it was 500k per year, so he left at the end of last season. HIs contract was up so could renegotiate, and they held their nerve and replaced him
Every day is a Fulham day

alexmur

I just hope it's Jokanovic and not Monk

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wearethewhites

Quote from: westcliff white on December 20, 2015, 01:28:11 PM
the way I understood it with Watford was he wanted to triple his wages to 1 million a year and they offered him how eve much more per week but it was 500k per year, so he left at the end of last season. HIs contract was up so could renegotiate, and they held their nerve and replaced him

Sorry, typo again. In total, they offered him a 1k pay rise per week, which would have taken his salary to 500k a year in the Premiership, which he declined.


Fulham76

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 20, 2015, 01:41:23 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on December 20, 2015, 01:28:11 PM
the way I understood it with Watford was he wanted to triple his wages to 1 million a year and they offered him how eve much more per week but it was 500k per year, so he left at the end of last season. HIs contract was up so could renegotiate, and they held their nerve and replaced him

Sorry, typo again. In total, they offered him a 1k pay rise per week, which would have taken his salary to 500k a year in the Premiership, which he declined.

I don't know the details, just rumours I've heard, so I'll take your word for it.

Either way I'd be happy with Jankovic, so hope we get it done.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES



Hoppus


Rhys Lightning 63

Rumours have it that Jokanovic is done and dusted. Looks like this thread is coming to an end
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Riversider

My main issue with Jokanovic if its true, is that it will mean me having to leave all forms of Fulham social media, our fans have struggled to spell Symons (Symonds) and Gray (Grey) let's face it they've got no chance with Jokanovic !
Couldn't we have gone with a more straight forward name for them !


cmg

Quote from: Riversider on December 20, 2015, 02:25:14 PM
My main issue with Jokanovic if its true, is that it will mean me having to leave all forms of Fulham social media, our fans have struggled to spell Symons (Symonds) and Gray (Grey) let's face it they've got no chance with Jokanovic !


...that would be Jokanović, of course.

Berserker

Just call him Knackers
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Riversider

Plenty of photos on Twitter of Joe Can a Fish in Israel today taking training at Macabi, so not really sure where all these rumours are coming from.


Hoppus

Quote from: Riversider on December 20, 2015, 02:58:54 PM
Plenty of photos on Twitter of Joe Can a Fish in Israel today taking training at Macabi, so not really sure where all these rumours are coming from.

I guess he keep working until a deal is done.




PokerMatt

Well after what happened Clarke I fully expect the thread to continue for another few weeks at least, despite this.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Luffy86

Evidence anyone? Hopefully we can put this thread to bed ASAP!

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 20, 2015, 02:23:33 PM
Rumours have it that Jokanovic is done and dusted. Looks like this thread is coming to an end

It's done and dusted when it's up on the offal


Hoppus


westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day