News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu


The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

please be moyes

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

YankeeJim

Quote from: alexmur on November 12, 2015, 05:17:10 PM
please be moyes

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

0001.jpeg
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

YankeeJim

As you can see by my avatar, I'm connected. No decision has been made except to exclude Felix & Jol. (Thank God)
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.


filham

Quote from: alexmur on November 12, 2015, 05:17:10 PM
please be moyes

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Has Moyes worked in The Championship ?

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alexmur

Quote from: YankeeJim on November 12, 2015, 05:26:32 PM
As you can see by my avatar, I'm connected. No decision has been made except to exclude Felix & Jol. (Thank God)
it's nice to know we are in the know

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


MikeW

Think Keegan, Tigana, Hodgson - we pushed the boat out and got the results.  Go for Moyes
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on November 12, 2015, 04:20:01 PM
I allegedly saw Susan George in London yesterday. She has to be a rank outsider though, she knows nothing about football.

Anybody else allegedly seen anyone in London lately?

Only Lord Lucan, Shergar and The Scarlet Pimpernel.
I also got a glimpse of a Cardboard Cut Out of Harry Redknapp.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alexmur

Quote from: MikeW on November 12, 2015, 05:55:48 PM
Think Keegan, Tigana, Hodgson - we pushed the boat out and got the results.  Go for Moyes
I have convinced myself it will be moyes that anyone else will just be a disappointment

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


ron

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on November 12, 2015, 03:10:15 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on November 12, 2015, 01:54:05 PM
Latest from Sky Sports

13:49
FULHAM MANAGER LATEST

Sky Sports News HQ understands that the shortlist for the next Fulham head coach's job has five names on it and reads as follows:

Paul Lambert, Nigel Pearson, the former Watford manager, Slavisa Jokanovic, Birmingham City manager Gary Rowett and Mark Warburton, presently manager at Rangers.

It's our understanding Fulham are looking for a head coach with proven track record in the Championship.

Another 'understands' report.

Would be disappointed if it is Pearson. Not sure if it is realistic to lure Warburton away from Rangers or even Rowett from Birmingham although they have financial problems. Lambert a safe pair of hands. Jokanovic is the most exciting.along with Warburton.

Playing safe for the short term goal of getting in the top six rather than going for a manager for the medium to long term?



Tend to agree with the "playing safe" theory. If the owner wants premier league, then go get people familiar with what is required. This.."no, not quite a manager, just a head coach" seems to suggest a dilution of the will to gain back lost territory by retaining a fair bit of the status quo...bearing in mind it was just that that lost us the ground in the first place.

alexmur

I bloody hope it is

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

St. Andrews White

On a comic note...

Scott Parker is 25/1 to be our next manager, above clear rank outsiders like...

Oscar Garcia, Mark Warburton, Gus Poyet...

Ok I'll stop now :')
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.


Blanco


JDH101

I would be happy with that but not sure it is going to be him.

I recall listening to Terry Gibson on talksport, who was talking about why Moyes was struggling in Spain. Becoming quite close to Moyes, he claims that Moyes is a very hands on manager, often after an Everton game would drive up or down the M1 to catch a player he was interested in to watch them in person.

But with Spain being such a big country thats not really an option. And the Spanish set up is how we are trying to be - director of football with a Head Coach. For that reason, I don't think he would entertain our current set up.

alexmur

after listening to riggs I think they want someone that's just all football and results and that's moyes in a nut shell. I'm sure whoever it is will still have a good sat in the ins and outs

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk


RaySmith

Would Moyes not expect to become manager of a Prem team?

A good appointment if we could get him, but sadly doubt it.

alexmur

Quote from: RaySmith on November 12, 2015, 09:44:38 PM
Would Moyes not expect to become manager of a Prem team?

A good appointment if we could get him, but sadly doubt it.
I like to think with the squad we have and the performances we have put in however inconsistent alot of hopeful managers/coach's would jump at the chance at Fulham. being a London club is also huge pull to sign players too plus we have cash, and money talks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Apprentice to the Maestro



..Kya.ffc..

I hope so. Would be a very good fit for both, but very unlikely I think.

But I will keep calm and hope until proven otherwise.
Beers may have been involved in this post.

YankeeJim

Quote from: RaySmith on November 12, 2015, 09:44:38 PM
Would Moyes not expect to become manager of a Prem team?

A good appointment if we could get him, but sadly doubt it.

If he comes to FFC he will be managing in the Prem next season.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.