watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

Anyone but Pearson. I'd rather Curbs or even to have kept Kit than let that lunatic anywhere near our club

Dr Know

Lee clarke ? No thanks rubbish player rubbish manager  makes Ray wilkins look good

st andrews

Quote from: Dr Know on November 16, 2015, 05:03:45 PM
Lee clarke ? No thanks rubbish player rubbish manager  makes Ray wilkins look good
you having a  laugh.?
if not youve never seen him play

MJG

filham

He is a bit late on the scene, surely his application should have been made days ago.
He has had Championship experience at Birmingham and Blackpool but without success which may not have been his fault.

Just possible that he could come good with us and I would give him a big welcome back but not absolutely sure he is the right man for the job but then we could do a lot worse.

alexmur

Quote from: westcliff white on November 16, 2015, 04:21:07 PM
Quote from: alexmur on November 16, 2015, 03:28:18 PM
Quote from: Riverside on November 16, 2015, 03:26:16 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on November 16, 2015, 03:10:44 PM
Bit depressing to find the so called favourite hasn't even been interviewed yet. Frankly we are crossing over to the line of boring now.

Or we are waiting for the Republics play off result / Martin O Neill ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I seriously doubt it  he won't leave ireland job till after world Cup qualifiers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I heard there was a break clause after the euros, the F AI can break if results not good enough and O'neil if he gets a club offer he wants to take
maybe I just don't think he would leave till at least giving a world Cup a shot. on my way to the game now, come on ireland!!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

copthornemike

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 15, 2015, 03:54:11 PM
Quote from: bog on November 15, 2015, 11:49:03 AM
No thanks.

092.gif

...he spent a fortune at Villa, bought expensive players that he didn't play, all players were on high wages and when he couldn't prise any more funds out of the chairman (who was frustrated that all his previous funding had not brought results) he quit just before that start of a new season. I'd much rather not...
He also regularly got Villa into a regular top six position in successive seasons if I recall correctly against even bigger and better resourced teams!

It could be reasonably argued that our slide began when the then Chairman decided that he was going to limit funds for Hughes  - much the same as for Lerner and O'Neill.

However I do not think O'Neill will apply unfortunately - I think he would be a good bet.

Buffalo76

Quote from: Wearethewhites on November 16, 2015, 04:53:05 PM
Yep nice fella, another Kit type scenario in my eyes, so no thanks.

:plus one:

Buffalo76

Lee clarke ? No thanks rubbish player rubbish manager  makes Ray wilkins look good

Think you need to change your name to Dr Don't-know. Great player and a favourite of mine.

Dr Know

Lee clarke  sideways everytime  anybody see him make a forward pass ?

win-dup

win-dup

rubbish player? the silliest post ever on here, and that's saying something

west kowloon white

HatterDon

Despite the heroic effort by our moderators to consolidate "new gaffer threads," there seems to be more and more by the moment.

So, I'm continuing the "I Don't Care Who Our New Gaffer Is" thread. Why? Because all the speculation in the world won't affect the board's decision and, besides, I had never heard of the guy who turned out to be -- for my money -- our best ever manager: Roy Hodgson.

So, I don't care who the next guy is.

Who's with me?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Dr Know on November 16, 2015, 06:17:17 PM

You Know nothing!

Dr Know

Quote from: west kowloon white on November 16, 2015, 06:34:16 PM
At least not vile.
And not silly just my opinion on a very negative player

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: win-dup on November 16, 2015, 06:30:57 PM

rubbish player? the silliest post ever on here, and that's saying something

Don't bite, he's winding you up!!

Dr Know

Quote from: Dr Know on November 16, 2015, 06:17:17 PM
Forward pass anybody ? Thought not

Lighthouse

Quote from: HatterDon on November 16, 2015, 06:40:58 PM
Despite the heroic effort by our moderators to consolidate "new gaffer threads," there seems to be more and more by the moment.

So, I'm continuing the "I Don't Care Who Our New Gaffer Is" thread. Why? Because all the speculation in the world won't affect the board's decision and, besides, I had never heard of the guy who turned out to be -- for my money -- our best ever manager: Roy Hodgson.

So, I don't care who the next guy is.

Who's with me?

I have a short attention span. So after the slight annoyance of Symons going I was all for play the next manager game. But then I look at the names and have a few I don't want. Only the old ones who have taken bungs. Of the rest I really have no great feeling for. So no so much I don't care as I don't ....skippity skippity, cake and cream and Fish and chips and bored now.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

west kowloon white

Not a serious candidate surely- just a comment for PC pickle .