The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Neil D

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on November 19, 2015, 07:26:25 PM
Ooh, I thought it was posts on the forum
Forum or this thread?  It could come down to the latter...

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on November 19, 2015, 06:41:40 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 19, 2015, 05:58:08 PM
Jean Tigana!

Now that would be interesting.  Are you the one that edited Wikipedia to say "Becomes Fulham manager 2015"?
Weren't me Ichabod, must have been Rigg!

muiscatron

I understand some people saying that we shouldn't rush into appointing a coach, but I feel that we as a club look more desperate and less attractive the longer we stay with a caretaker setup.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 19, 2015, 09:19:47 PM
Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on November 19, 2015, 06:41:40 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 19, 2015, 05:58:08 PM
Jean Tigana!

Now that would be interesting.  Are you the one that edited Wikipedia to say "Becomes Fulham manager 2015"?
Weren't me Ichabod, must have been Rigg!

Strangely enough, I believe your comment may be rigged.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

SG

I'm fed up with all of it. Was initially excited that this would be the chance to push on. Two weeks later and just I'm grateful that Clarke has not been appointed as I can't see the attraction with him

WORTHINGFULHAM

Might put my hat in the ring, got crawley Town to the premier league in 4 seasons and a quater final fa cup appearance in football manager on pc.

Max Headroom

There are plenty of good managers out there..... Chill guys and girls

filham

So all week it has looked like Pearson or Clarke were going to be offered the Fulham job, now it looks like neither of them are going to accept our offer.

. But wait a minute if those two have said no then how are we going to persuade anyone to come along. think perhaps all that is left open is to cash in on good old Fulham loyalty and start looking at Murphy od Lee Clark or even CURBS / Parker.

Looks like Rigg may have dug a hole for himself.

Lighthouse

Well I don't believe that Clarke snubbed us. It makes no sense that everything was agreed and suddenly Clarke changed his mind. We will know after tomorrows various press conferences. But an awful lot of covering behinds will be going on. If any of it is true. It makes our position very difficult when we go for another name. But it makes the situation at Reading untenable for Clarke.   
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RolandAJ

Quote from: Max Headroom on November 19, 2015, 10:54:50 PM
There are plenty of good managers out there..... Chill guys and girls

+1

It's not easy to remain calm.  This has gone on for years now: every Summer, every January, every time we have a coaching vacancy and on and on.
At this point, I just want to see how the team looks against MK.
Supporter fatigue has set in.

Roland
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."  Milan Kundera

Or does that not count because it doesn't fit your grouch-centric opinion?

J

For anyone blaming Rigg (or Khan) for sacking Kit without someone "better" lined up, can I remind you that it wasn't them that made Kit's position untenable.

RaySmith

We'd seemed to have gained some stability, and to be moving away from crisis, with a decent squad coming together.

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alexmur

we really have no clue what's going on there has only been speculation we may get some answers at Clarke's news conference today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nero

Quote from: alexmur on November 20, 2015, 07:49:00 AM
we really have no clue what's going on there has only been speculation we may get some answers at Clarke's news conference today.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would have thought  if there was a second round of talks he wouldn't be doing a news conference today