watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Calm down everyone please, we don't need personal insults or try to antagonise other posters.

Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham76

Quote from: westcliff white on December 05, 2015, 07:13:44 PM
Calm down everyone please, we don't need personal insults or try to antagonise other posters.

Agreed, but difficult to enforce when some of the insults are coming from moderators!

I'd like to think the logical one will send himself, (herself - I don't know), one of those bible length bollockings I've had in the past for some of his/her recent comments...

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 05, 2015, 07:19:06 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on December 05, 2015, 07:13:44 PM

Agreed, but difficult to enforce when some of the insults are coming from moderators!

I'd like to think the logical one will send himself, (herself - I don't know), one of those bible length bollockings I've had in the past...
As I said everyone

westcliff white

Fulham76 mind the language as well mate come on, you don't make it easier with that for me

Fulham76

Quote from: westcliff white on December 05, 2015, 07:22:59 PM
Fulham76 mind the language as well mate come on, you don't make it easier with that for me

The 'B' word? 

075.gif

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 05, 2015, 07:32:08 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on December 05, 2015, 07:22:59 PM

The 'B' word? 

075.gif
No worries, I try to do my best and be fair to everyone, but hard to do so when you get a pointed comment like that.

Enjoy your evening, as much as you can after another loss (I feel the same!!)

f321ffc

Hold fire on the new manager
Mourinho may be looking for a job soon. 079.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Chutney

Khan owns two sports teams, they are both awful.
C O Y W

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

westcliff white

Quote from: Chutney on December 05, 2015, 07:54:26 PM
Khan owns two sports teams, they are both awful.
]
this years a success for the Jags

Fulham Tup North

SORT IT OUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!
[/quote]
Oh yeh, great idea RL63, then this thread gets closed as it is no longer needed!
What the hell do we talk about then?
Think about it!  Besides we are nowhere near the 150,000 reads mark yet.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Lighthouse

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 05, 2015, 06:49:22 PM
Typical diatribe from Lighthouse and  Logicalman when it comes to debating with anyone that disagrees with them, they must be very proud of themselves. To get nasty and personal with fellow Fulham Supporters, fortunately they are in the minority and utterly deluded. Nothing poisonous they will say will change my mind, I will keep my powder dry, and not return or swop insults to them, they haven't a clue about me, which makes them look even more pathetic. But I will continue to voice my opinions, and swot away their attempts to bully me, like a  horses swat flies away with their tails.
As for running to the mods for support, because you do not like my opinions, you just made yourself look even sadder than you already are.

What have I said that has upset you didums? If only you did keep your powder dry you hypocrite.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Wearethewhites

Slavisa Jokanovic, down from 14 to 8 on Odds Checker today, 4/1 on Betfair.

Hoppus

Quote from: Wearethewhites on December 05, 2015, 10:31:11 PM

0001.jpeg

Fulham76

Is this the guy that got Watford promoted last season? If so, why did he leave?

FPT

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 05, 2015, 10:41:33 PM

Is this the guy that got Watford promoted last season? If so, why did he leave?

Wanted his wage tripled* I believe.

*It may not be tripled exactly, but certainly was after a lot more money.

St Eve

Typical diatribe from Lighthouse and  Logicalman when it comes to debating with anyone that disagrees with them, they must be very proud of themselves. To get nasty and personal with fellow Fulham Supporters, fortunately they are in the minority and utterly deluded. Nothing poisonous they will say will change my mind, I will keep my powder dry, and not return or swop insults to them, they haven't a clue about me, which makes them look even more pathetic. But I will continue to voice my opinions, and swot away their attempts to bully me, like a  horses swat flies away with their tails.
As for running to the mods for support, because you do not like my opinions, you just made yourself look even sadder than you already are.

there are a few other as well Woolly Mammoth. Heaven forbid your opinion is contrary to theirs. Then you get attacked and insulted. Strange really because nobody really knows the facts. That's why opinions are posted

Lighthouse

Quote from: St Eve on December 05, 2015, 10:54:31 PM
Typical diatribe from Lighthouse and  Logicalman when it comes to debating with anyone that disagrees with them, they must be very proud of themselves. To get nasty and personal with fellow Fulham Supporters, fortunately they are in the minority and utterly deluded. Nothing poisonous they will say will change my mind, I will keep my powder dry, and not return or swop insults to them, they haven't a clue about me, which makes them look even more pathetic. But I will continue to voice my opinions, and swot away their attempts to bully me, like a  horses swat flies away with their tails.

there are a few other as well Woolly Mammoth. Heaven forbid your opinion is contrary to theirs. Then you get attacked and insulted. Strange really because nobody really knows the facts. That's why opinions are posted

What are you talking about? I honestly have no idea where I am supposed to have insulted anyone. Please you must know as you agree with him. I don't remember insulting him or commenting on any of his opinions. Clearly you think I did. Tell me where I did.

When have I gone to the Mods? When have I got nasty and personal? This is a pack of lies.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 05, 2015, 11:08:59 PM
Quote from: St Eve on December 05, 2015, 10:54:31 PM

What are you talking about? I honestly have no idea where I am supposed to have insulted anyone. Please you must know as you agree with him. I don't remember insulting him or commenting on any of his opinions. Clearly you think I did. Tell me where I did.

When have I gone to the Mods? When have I got nasty and personal? This is a pack of lies.

I can see it but you "have know idea"
I think that's your problem.