https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 07, 2015, 05:25:42 PM
THAT'S IT!!! INTO THE RECORD BOOKS!!!

3rd most replies in a post, and now 3rd most views.

Thankyou all so much for playing your part
it's not over yet

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Gray will be head coach and another appointment will be made as manager at a later date.

So the rumours before, during and after have it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

@jolslover

people forget Wednesday sacked Gray because they wanted to progress as a club, we are hiring someone who has been sacked by Sheffield Wednesday for not being able to take them to the next level? And we talk about promotion? Gray and Jokanovic however is something I would love to see
STH H3

Hoppus

Quote from: @jolslover on December 07, 2015, 08:29:07 PM
people forget Wednesday sacked Gray because they wanted to progress as a club, we are hiring someone who has been sacked by Sheffield Wednesday for not being able to take them to the next level? And we talk about promotion? Gray and Jokanovic however is something I would love to see

Jakonovic and Gray are favorites on the sky bet odds. Lets hope that means Janokovic as manager and Gray as coach

valdeingruo

Quote from: Hoppus on December 07, 2015, 08:52:39 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 07, 2015, 08:29:07 PM

Jakonovic and Gray are favorites on the sky bet odds. Lets hope that means Janokovic as manager and Gray as coach
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Neil D

Quote from: Hoppus on December 07, 2015, 08:52:39 PM

alexmur

I'm confused, so has gray taken over as caretaker and and a new coach will be announced later and whoever that is will be the head coach and gray will stay on as assistant?  my head hurts trying to get my head around all this.

Bracken White

Although only rumour the Jokanovic/Gray combination sounds like real sense - and from all the doom & gloom a spark of optimism. There is still a long way to go this season and these are just the guys to do it.
Of course, who knows - but hopefully there will be an announcement after Wednesday's Champions League ties.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: alexmur on December 07, 2015, 10:40:09 PM
I'm confused, so has gray taken over as caretaker and and a new coach will be announced later and whoever that is will be the head coach and gray will stay on as assistant?  my head hurts trying to get my head around all this.

Well, take some ibuprofen then. I don't believe anyone knows what the plan is. The only "news" with even a hint of truth to is the reporting that Gray oversaw training Monday.

Everyone seems to believe that he should have been announced afterward (same day). But, since that did not happen, the supposition has been that there might be something else coming as well. Also, Jokanovic's odds dropped at the bookies. So, perhaps the hope is that the Gray announcement is being held until Maccabi have their final CL game on Wednesday and that afterward both will be announced.

That just seems to be the way the rumor winds are blowing today. No telling how they'll blow tomorrow.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

clarkey

Clearly a clever well conceived plan has been seamlessly put into place by the genius at the heart of the club.

And the end result is that we have the least ambitious coaching appointment possible.Stuart Grey....wow that's a name to get the pulses racing.No wonder they call it the theatre of dreams.

Allestree andy

This sounds an interesting combination, could work well, maybe even the dizzy heights of the play offs, come on riggs lets get jokanovic.  049:gif :023: :54: COYW  :merry christmas:
To the limit and beyond

RaySmith

Are we likely to get him though?

It will be good if we do though. But, just to get someone in place, whoever it is, will be good, then we can move on.

Skatzoffc

I'm a tad perplexed some on here seam to believe there is a plan...

:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Twig

All I want is Jokanovic as number 1.

Hoppus

Yamus

Mac_21

Jok and Grey would be great at this stage. It will be a very weird working environment, I would guess the two of them have only met a couple of times. Each will be suspicious the other is looking to stab them in the back. Why couldn't Jokanovic get it and bring in his own assistant?

westcliff white

I am off the opinion that the club has the right too appoint a coaching team if that is what they want to do. Managers and players have far to much power these days
Every day is a Fulham day

Chutney

Quote from: Mac_21 on December 08, 2015, 08:15:38 AM
Jok and Grey would be great at this stage. It will be a very weird working environment, I would guess the two of them have only met a couple of times. Each will be suspicious the other is looking to stab them in the back. Why couldn't Jokanovic get it and bring in his own assistant?
Exactly, why does gray need to be involved at all?
C O Y W