more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Official Next Manager Discussion Thread

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, November 07, 2015, 04:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

I think I've worked it out.

Remember in the early days after Rene's appointment, we had the chant 'we've got three managers'. Maybe Shahid's leaving it a 0 managers for so long that it'll average back out
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Chutney

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 16, 2015, 10:50:26 AM
I think I've worked it out.

Remember in the early days after Rene's appointment, we had the chant 'we've got three managers'. Maybe Shahid's leaving it a 0 managers for so long that it'll average back out

its genius!
C O Y W

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Nero

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 16, 2015, 02:44:52 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on December 16, 2015, 02:42:10 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 16, 2015, 01:46:18 PM
Quote from: mkras99 on December 16, 2015, 12:25:35 PM
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/15/fulham-remain-keen-on-slavisa-jokanovic/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=/en-gb/2015/12/15/fulham-remain-keen-on-slavisa-jokanovic/&utm_source=Twitter

IF WE REMAIN KEEN, WHY HAVEN'T WE MADE A MOVE?!?!?!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WE HAVEN'T?!?!?!

I DON'T KNOW!!! I'M JUST ANNOYED BY THIS WHOLE THING!!!

WHY CAN'T I STOP TYPING IN CAPS?!?!?!

it will be some dirt behind your Caps Lock button.

If you read the article does say we did make a move he want more dosh we are going back with more dosh then MTV will want some money for letting him go and it will fall down as we wont want to pay this. Oh look Big Ben

brixology

Quote from: Nero on December 16, 2015, 03:11:47 PM
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2015/12/15/fulham-remain-keen-on-slavisa-jokanovic/?utm_medium=share%2Bbutton&utm_campaign=social%2Bmedia&utm_content=/en-gb/2015/12/15/fulham-remain-keen-on-slavisa-jokanovic/&utm_source=Twitter

If you read the article does say we did make a move he want more dosh we are going back with more dosh then MTV will want some money for letting him go and it will fall down as we wont want to pay this. Oh look Big Ben

Parliament!

Nero

Quote from: brixology on December 16, 2015, 03:32:45 PM
Quote from: Nero on December 16, 2015, 03:11:47 PM

Parliament!

Exactly

HamsterWheel

Slaviša Jokanović now odds on with all the bookies, and evens(ish) with Betfair.
Hope it happens !

westcliff white

Not overly excite dot be honest, not because of Jokanovic, i think he would be a good choice. Its because we have had so many go odds on and then not come and the fact right now only 3 bookies have a market for it shows you how dis interesting it has become. From what I can see only 1 has him odds on and the other 2 have him at evens., but its a good sign i guess
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Quote from: HamsterWheel on December 17, 2015, 10:27:58 AM
Slaviša Jokanović now odds on with all the bookies, and evens(ish) with Betfair.
Hope it happens !

Well it is all a bit late now. I am not sure anybody coming in could change the team into a success. However it is about time we had some good news. This would be better than most. But we have all been here before.

The fans are owed a Christmas present from the club.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Burt

Quote from: alexmur on December 17, 2015, 12:39:20 PM
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fulham-prepared-wait-guardiola#:iAnLRmYBhLgSUA

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fulham prepared to wait for Guardiola

Fulham have announced that they are happy to wait for Pep Guardiola to leave Bayern Munich before appointing him as their new manager, according to reports from Craven Cottage.

Fulham have been without a manager for over a month, and the team's form has suffered without a man in a suit telling them which way to shoot or what colour shirts to pass to. The club's younger players have also taken advantage of the absence of an authority figure to stay up late playing video games, and some have reportedly been caught experimenting with rabonas.

Chairman Shahid Khan has rebuffed applications from Steve Clarke, Nigel Pearson and Alan Curbishley, the latter in a variety of wigs and fake moustaches, instead drawing up an shortlist appropriate for a club of Fulham's stature.

"If you look at my track record at Craven Cottage over the past two-and-a-half years, it is obvious that I will only accept the very best," said Khan. "I ruled out Jose Mourinho, obviously, and I'm not convinced by Laurent Blanc yet.

"I was prepared to consider Diego Simeone, Luis Enrique and Joachim Low, but they're not quite at the level we expect at Fulham. In the end, it came down to Carlo Ancelotti or Pep Guardiola. Of course, Carlo is available now, but we're going to wait a little bit longer for Pep to get back to us. I truly believe he would be an upgrade on Kit Symons.

"He's not responded yet, which means he hasn't said no. But he'll make a decision on his future next week, so I naturally assume means he'll be joining Fulham at the end of the season."

Khan added that once Guardiola was on board, it would pave the way for Fulham to sign Lionel Messi, who he had identified as just the player to bring the most out of Cauley Woodrow.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fulham-prepared-wait-guardiola#oT8RcSPMx4Mls1si.99

Neil D

Quote from: alexmur on December 17, 2015, 12:39:20 PM
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fulham-prepared-wait-guardiola#:iAnLRmYBhLgSUA

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
In the old days Tommy Trinder used to provide all the self-deprecating humour.  Now we have out-sourced it.

Twig

Jokanovic would be a perfect appointment.  My preference from day 1.  Come on Slavisa sign on the dotted line and that's us made up for Christmas!

Chutney

Quote from: Twig on December 17, 2015, 12:51:13 PM
Jokanovic would be a perfect appointment.  My preference from day 1.  Come on Slavisa sign on the dotted line and that's us made up for Christmas!

THE PERFECT APPOINTMENT WOULD OF BEEN 7 GAMES AGO. There is no one who can save our season now, we're destined to another year at least at this level.
C O Y W

PokerMatt

Nothing yet? Ok speak soon.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Chutney on December 17, 2015, 01:10:48 PM
Quote from: Twig on December 17, 2015, 12:51:13 PM

THE PERFECT APPOINTMENT WOULD OF BEEN 7 GAMES AGO. There is no one who can save our season now, we're destined to another year at least at this level.

Some would take that as a positive.